Reviews for PentUp Sexual Frustration
MORE MORE MORE MORE
KrazyK chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
I really like the end when Professor Severus Snape comes
mr. eff chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
Hahahaha! I laughed hysterically the first time I read this story and now once again!
Twilightr chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Wow! I very good fluffy beginning, I must say. Very OOC of Malfoy.I love it!
Oh noes chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
You're a good fluff writer! And I use Pantene Pro-V! Scary...
Izzaay chapter 6 . 1/21/2008
hey love the story

Have you given up on it? Regret it soon, sil vous plait.

On the other hand, if you're just giving it a break, time to get bac to work!

Please continue
siri-poo chapter 6 . 10/15/2007
ahahaha this is amazing. i totally dont get it, but it is still amazing. you honestly have no idea how hard i was laughing. update soon please
cranberry148 chapter 6 . 8/24/2007
Funny story so far. Please update soon!
cheesekakke chapter 6 . 5/6/2007
its never too early for star wars darling

and this story doesnt make sense. but its fanfiction, so it doesnt have to. it's very sweet. continue it.
Jevanminx chapter 6 . 2/25/2007
So Random

I love it
Nikki FLinn chapter 2 . 9/13/2006
Ok, because I already reviewed on this chap, I can't under my normal name. But I wanted to let you know that I have fan art up for this chap. Originally, we were going to put up chapter one first, but no such luck. Oh well. Remove the spaces and the following link should work. If not, just email me.

w . deviantart deviation / 39727500 /
Rhiannon Renegade chapter 6 . 8/19/2006
I am laughing so hard it is not even funny... Why is ron sending owls with notes that say, "I love grapes, Ron"?
about 2 die of laughing chapter 6 . 7/11/2006
FUUNAY
hpbooklover127 chapter 6 . 6/5/2006
haha this is so... RANDOM AND CRAZY!

yet... i love it!

update soon!
Roofie chapter 6 . 5/12/2006
As soon as she had left the room, Blaise sat straight up. “Tart,” he said laughing.

“What?” Draco raised an eyebrow at his friend and stuck another strawberry in his mouth.

“You said tart...” Blaise eyed him suspiciously.

“Blaise, it’s been at least 30 minutes since you were saying that sentence. You fell asleep.”

“LIES!” Blaise screamed. He fled the room.

FUCKIN HILLARIOUS! LMAO LMAO LMAO! NO IDEA Y BUT FUCKIN HILLARIOUS! fantastic plz update soon hu Luv me x x x