Reviews for Workin' Man's Hands
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I like this story. I like it very much. I like how you repeated the theme and keep it consistent. I also like that it wasn't the typical story of angst and denial. It wasn't necessarily told from just Willie's POV. It was both FROM his POV and ABOUT his POV.
I also like that there aren't any spelling mistakes that can mar or distract from a good story.

Please write a sequel!
Nova I'Sif chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Very good story, and very much in touch with Willie. Those were his thoughts. I heard them in his mind even as I read them on the screen. EXCELLENT work!
Julia R chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Yet ANOTHER amazing piece! How do you do it! Such talent! :)
nightshadows342 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
That's an awesome POV story, I loved your descriptions; and yes Dark shadows should've had more Willie in it- he has to be one of the best characters. But since I wasn't alive when the show went on either... i can't do anything about it! haha.
MaskedKitten chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Lovely Willie piece. I enjoy getting inside of Willie's head. He's one of the most fascinating characters on DS to me.

I would've reviewed this sooner if it wasn't for moving. I love the imagery and descrptions. Great job!
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Ah, a girl after my own heart. If I'd had my way, there would have been a heck of a lot more Willie too. :) This was really well done - a very creative approach to getting into a character's psyche. I like it a lot!
shadows-light91 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
This was really good! It definitely got inside Willie's head, and I could see Willie thinking exactly what you have written. Please write more!
eleni459 chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
I liked this. You showed Willie's progression very well.