Reviews for It's About Time
Filly Ingles chapter 8 . 10/23/2009
Knock Knock.

Who's there.

Relic Updating this fic?

I wish you would I love it! I love your writing in general if you needs the brain storming or beta reading or... anythings. Hit me up!
Filly Ingles chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
This is not a critique so much as a general comment. I have been thinking about this storry for a week and a half at work. Like constantly. I don't know what sparked it I just started thinking about it and that was just from memory. Now I'm going to reread it and think about it constantly for three more weeks. I love this story. The end!
Swindler chapter 9 . 4/12/2009
I really enjoy this story! I think you've done a fantastic job with establishing the relationships and cliques. It seems real! I also love the girl's hugley differing personalities and looks. I also like how so far none of the boys really have their nicknames.

You did a really good job on including Crutchy's leg and Blink's eye without making it akward, instead of like 'Oh, the eyepatch makes me look dashing."

:) I loved it!
midnight1899 chapter 9 . 7/28/2008
I can't believe I forgot about this fic. Andf then I remembered! yay. I really like it. Hope you update soon, can't wait for more
Filly Ingles chapter 9 . 7/22/2008
I died. I'm dead. I died. It is awesome I love the way things are all being gently moulded for the eventual climatic explosion of drama! HAHA. Love it I'm so glad you are picking this up this is my favourite FF like... EVER!
Trinket chapter 9 . 6/19/2008
Hey!

So that was a great chapter, i laughed a ton at how Marty kept calling Sonic the musqrat and such haha loved it. I'm so excited that you're starting to write this again, its really good and i love reading it. :) can't wait for the next chapter
Stretch1 chapter 6 . 2/4/2007
Great dynamic between Ashleigh and Dave, no questions asked. The dialogue between the two works, the thoughts you occasionally see (loved the egging comment to the teacher), and everything right down to them coming to an understanding of each other just, well, works. Also, you can see the definite signs of things changing. I think Ortega stole this whole idea from you and that's why there's that friggin High School Musical.
Stretch1 chapter 5 . 2/4/2007
Oh, drama drama drama. Makes me miss high school in a not sort of way. So, we went from 10 Things I Hate About You to the latest season of Degrassi and, you know what? It fits. The transitions from characters and situations are clear and the reader isn't left feeling discombobulated (I hope that's a real word, and, if so, I hope I spelled the real word right) from all they're given. Once again, job well done. By the way, the bitch cracks me up.
Stretch1 chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
That's right, bitch, you are a nobody! Oh, my pathetic excuse for a human being-esque character makes me laugh. I love the opening of this chapter, and the fact that, thorought, you go deeper into the friendships involved, particularly through the eyes of a select few instead of jumping all over the place, which is entirely too easy to do in a situation like this. The dialogue in this chapter is priceless. Definitely reminds me of those teen movies, but in a good way...you know what I mean.
Stretch1 chapter 3 . 2/4/2007
This chapter always kind of reminded me of the first ten minutes of 10 Things I Hate About You, for some reason. This one, I'm sure, was a challenge because it's the first one you really have to incorporate a ton of characters and a ton of dialogue without losing the reader or losing the personality of each person. But, you do a great job of it. Of course, I don't need to tell you that, you already knew it. It's a great introduction to how the school works as well as some of the primary characters and how they function within their own clique.
Stretch1 chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
You always do very well at opening a story with the right mood and preparing the reader for what's to come without shoving so much down their throats. They want to keep reading because, not only are they intrigued, but they're not overwhelmed. The reader also gets a great idea of the character of the principal, and the literary references just give it an extra boost.
Stretch1 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Hey, I told you I would, and a promise made is a promise kept. So...about these names. I love how you organized them in such an...organized manner. Seriously, though, its hard as hell to try and balance a dozen characters, let alone the amount you have, so attempting to do so is quite a feat. Pulling it off, on the other hand, well, that's just astounding. Yes, I said astounding.
HadesTina chapter 8 . 1/6/2007
O_O INTENSE. Holy moly I can't wait for Chapter 7! I hope Marty is ok. :( I love the opening scene with Liz & James, too! &I *love* the tension between Aaron & Tina! Can't wait to see where that goes. THANKS FOR FINALLY UPDATING, YOU PIGEON!
Stubby the Newsgirl chapter 8 . 1/5/2007
This is so great! I LOVE IT!
Trinket chapter 8 . 1/5/2007
yay! hahaha I friggin Love this story. Its so good. THere was a lot of fightin going on in this chapter but i liked it. Soo sad that Davey and Trish and James and Liz broke up. And Tina and Aaron fighting. Why doesn't she just tell him she loves him... and hten... he can ditch poor lil' old Chloe! hahaha. Cant wait for more mroe more. hehe LOVE IT! xo

Trink