Reviews for Project: Resisting Pansy Parkinson
elisha chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
thats awesom you shoud write heaps more!
Magical Maniac Girl chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
AWESOME! MORE, I TELL YOU! MORE! No more Candy Yams for me... Anyway, wonderful chappie and update soon! I didn't threaten you yet about updating, so that's a plus, right? I thought so. So if ANY free time you have, UPDATE THE THREE AWESOME FICS I REVIEWED! PLEASE! See? I even said please! Score one for Kaitlin! :D

Love from the tired girl with nothing to do on Thanksgiving except threaten wonderful non-updating authors and attampt to gain weight on leftovers, Kaitlin
frenchmaid chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
pls update! this is so good! pls, PLS! UPDATE!
Lizzy Anne89 chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Update! Update! Update!

Trinity: (shakes head) Draco...Draco...Draco

Draco: What?

Trinity: You're a bad boy.

Draco: But you love me anyway.

Trinity: (flings arms around his neck) That I do.
AudenAnnalia chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
ive been waiting forever for you to update this story. Please update it!
moonlike-dreamer chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
OO a different perspective! I love To Seduce a Serpent- The Diary of Pansy Parkinson and I loved this too! Can’t wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
Chester chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
please update! dont abandon this story. It's too funny!
The Real Half Blood Princess chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Hey you posted more on pansys now post more on Draco's! Its good! I like it how you show both sides! good good! keep it up girls!
Oh Girl chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
This is really great! I loved reading it, what with Dracoi Malfoy being so darned attractive and all. Is it just me or do guys that are really bigheaded seem hotter...like Sirius Black? OH GOD I've reached new points of pathetic, crushing over al these fictional characters.

Ah well...

UPDATE, I must read more!
ClarinetWrathArineko chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
baka no malfoy...malfoy won't end up head in the books, because the only teacher that doesn't hate him is snape, and he'll get sacked soon enough.
hplovesme chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
can't wait to read more!
Sweet Darkling chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
hehe. It's quite cool.

SD x
A-luver-ov-randomness chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
like this story...pretty interesting to read it from draco's viewpoint...draco thinks he is all-that (by reading the way he ends his day's journal entry)i wonder what's gonna happen when he figures out what pansy's got ta do... if he does...

anyways, agian, good story. please update soon, and i'll keep on reviewing!

Randomness ROX!
HoneydukesAddict chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
luv the idea of doing 2 povs of the same story! its a great story.. update soon!

FDOS
sugarbomb53086 chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
It's Draco at his best-a snotty brat even at 17. But how are you going to do this now that the sixth book is out? Is this AU? I guess it has to be. Well, I'll bite. Update soon!