Reviews for The Power of Five COMPLETE
IsabellaAuroraSwanCullen1111 chapter 1 . 6/11
Charmed ones dates of birth from oldest to youngest. Prudence Halliwell was born on October 28, 1970.
Piper Halliwell was born on August 7th 1973.
Phoebe Halliwell was born on November 2nd 1975.
Paige Matthews was born on August 2nd 1977. Patty Halliwell the Charmed ones mom died February 28th 1978 . Hermione Granger from Harry potter was born on September 19th 1979. I know this is just fiction but how can Hermione Granger can not be the youngest sister to the Charmed ones since she was born a year after Party Halliwell death. She could be their yonger cousin instead of sister. Penny Halliwell did have a brother named Gordon Johnson II.
sjrodgers23 chapter 19 . 2/7
loved this story thank you if you ever write a sequel ,I believe it will be great. You know all the rest of them having kids.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/5/2014
I was sad about Draco. I'm not a fan of Charmed but I liked the Halliwell sisters in this story. They are strong, brave and loyal.
There is one little mistake:
In chapter two it says Hermione Genevieve and in chapter four it is spelled Hermione Genavive.
vampdiaries5698 chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
That was really good I just wish you didn't have to kill off Draco I liked him
myheartwanders chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I am so excited to see where this story goes! great first chapter!
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 19 . 7/8/2011
*::chuckling::* Aww, Chris is such a cute and mischievous little monkey... I love him!

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 18 . 7/8/2011
It is too cool that Draco is a Whitelighter now, you know? D

Aww, how sweet that Neville will be following Hermione to San Francisco and that her sisters have offered him a place to stay with them at the manor.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 17 . 7/8/2011
HURRAY! They all survived the battle and vanquished both Voldemort and the Source - thank the gods/powers that be. D

...-*_*-... F.Y.I. - ERROR found needing correction: '"Why don't you eight go and rest. You all deserve it." Albus said with a smile and a nod.' ["eight" ought to be "ten"]
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 16 . 7/8/2011
Heh, it would figure that old MoldyWart would find a way to become the new Source. It is a good thing that Prue found the spell that will vanquish the Source. It is brilliant that between Severus and Piper they found a cure for lycantrophy (or however it is spelled); which is a blessing for Remus and all other werewolves that wish to be rid of the cursed affliction.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 15 . 7/8/2011
O.o.o. the pace of the story is picking up and so is the anticipation factor.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 14 . 7/8/2011
Hmm, let's see... I predict that the next lemon will be of Remus and Phoebe. ;~D
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 13 . 7/8/2011
Oh man, I'm happy for Hermione that she is able to move on so quickly, but I'm still bummed out that she even had to do so to begin with, you know?
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 12 . 7/8/2011
Aww, how sweet that Draco has giving Hermione and Neville his blessing that to get together if that is their wish.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 11 . 7/8/2011
Eek! That is a horrible premonition that Hermione had of the final battle; especially since it had Remus and Sirius dying. I hope that they find a way to prevent such a tragedy from following through, you know?

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 10 . 7/8/2011
The chapter prior to this one, entitled "The Charmed Ones Back in San Francisco", is missing from the story as posted here on , however, it CAN be found at ? no544181225 &chapter13. I feel that it would be helpful in explaining things necessary to the continuity of the story.

*::tears in eyes::* Goddamn! Hermione appears to be having her support system shot out from under her, left-right-and-center, hey? Poor girl. :C

Hurray! Cole/Belthazor has been vanquished due to smart cookie Hermione's idea of summoning and then ambushing the piece of crud resulting in his being blown away into He££ - WTG Hermione!

It was sweet of Draco to have visited Hermione in her dreams for a final kiss and to say their 'I love you's and 'goodbyes' too.

Well done.