Reviews for The Power of Five COMPLETE
Guest chapter 19 . 10/5/2014
I was sad about Draco. I'm not a fan of Charmed but I liked the Halliwell sisters in this story. They are strong, brave and loyal.
There is one little mistake:
In chapter two it says Hermione Genevieve and in chapter four it is spelled Hermione Genavive.
vampdiaries5698 chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
That was really good I just wish you didn't have to kill off Draco I liked him
myheartwanders chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I am so excited to see where this story goes! great first chapter!
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 19 . 7/8/2011
*::chuckling::* Aww, Chris is such a cute and mischievous little monkey... I love him!

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 18 . 7/8/2011
It is too cool that Draco is a Whitelighter now, you know? D

Aww, how sweet that Neville will be following Hermione to San Francisco and that her sisters have offered him a place to stay with them at the manor.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 17 . 7/8/2011
HURRAY! They all survived the battle and vanquished both Voldemort and the Source - thank the gods/powers that be. D

...-*_*-... F.Y.I. - ERROR found needing correction: '"Why don't you eight go and rest. You all deserve it." Albus said with a smile and a nod.' ["eight" ought to be "ten"]
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 16 . 7/8/2011
Heh, it would figure that old MoldyWart would find a way to become the new Source. It is a good thing that Prue found the spell that will vanquish the Source. It is brilliant that between Severus and Piper they found a cure for lycantrophy (or however it is spelled); which is a blessing for Remus and all other werewolves that wish to be rid of the cursed affliction.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 15 . 7/8/2011
O.o.o. the pace of the story is picking up and so is the anticipation factor.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 14 . 7/8/2011
Hmm, let's see... I predict that the next lemon will be of Remus and Phoebe. ;~D
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 13 . 7/8/2011
Oh man, I'm happy for Hermione that she is able to move on so quickly, but I'm still bummed out that she even had to do so to begin with, you know?
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 12 . 7/8/2011
Aww, how sweet that Draco has giving Hermione and Neville his blessing that to get together if that is their wish.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 11 . 7/8/2011
Eek! That is a horrible premonition that Hermione had of the final battle; especially since it had Remus and Sirius dying. I hope that they find a way to prevent such a tragedy from following through, you know?

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 10 . 7/8/2011
The chapter prior to this one, entitled "The Charmed Ones Back in San Francisco", is missing from the story as posted here on , however, it CAN be found at ? no544181225 &chapter13. I feel that it would be helpful in explaining things necessary to the continuity of the story.

*::tears in eyes::* Goddamn! Hermione appears to be having her support system shot out from under her, left-right-and-center, hey? Poor girl. :C

Hurray! Cole/Belthazor has been vanquished due to smart cookie Hermione's idea of summoning and then ambushing the piece of crud resulting in his being blown away into He££ - WTG Hermione!

It was sweet of Draco to have visited Hermione in her dreams for a final kiss and to say their 'I love you's and 'goodbyes' too.

Well done.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 9 . 7/8/2011
It was sweet that Hermione got to meet her mother and grandmother on the evening of Halloween.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
Dang it! With all the times that Cole has been appearing in and out of Hogwarts, you would think that Dumbledore would work on changing the wards to keep the creep out, you know?

Very exciting chapter. It was a pleasant surprise to read the scene of Prue and Severus getting it on. ;~D

Well done.