Reviews for Imprisoned
alexwoodlander chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
My heart is broken for so many reasons: YOUR WRITING IS SO BEAUTIFUL; all those chapters just FEED MY ANGSTDRAMA-HUNGRY SOUL; aaaaand you're not gonna finish the plot. I just... I just don't know how I'm going to survive this! Lol! I feel like this HAS to be finished! AHHHH! If you don't I just might have to myself... I would give you full credit and praise, believe me, but I hope you know that THAT is how much I love this story. I'm all for torture and individual/family angst and drama and whatnot... So yeah. In other words, you are brilliant for writing this and you have officially inspired me. :P
The0neR1ng chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
thats the end ? im a little disappointed
The0neR1ng chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
ok im so confused ?
The0neR1ng chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
im confused but i love it so far. :)
Clove15 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I hope somebody saves them.
naru7 chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
Love it.
naru7 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
so sad.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
Yay! Leo found where Mikey and Donnie are at, but the ending was disappointing. I wished you continued this further. It can't end here! I hope you have a sequel.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
Aww man! POor Raph. I hope They find Donnie and Mikey alive, and I hope Raph's gonna be okay.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
Yay! Donnie's old self is coming back! You did a great job showing Splinters anguish for his lost sons.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
I was right! The voice from the last chapter was Don. This is obviously Don's point of view on their little conversation. It's a bit different dialogue-wise, but I like it. I loved how you describe Don's sense of confusion and feeling that he's lost himself but it doesn't matter. Don's little world seems like a nice place.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I think that "voice" is Don.
Rose of Hope chapter 4 . 11/22/2007
I like this song. I think the song lies fit him well too. LOL!
Rose of Hope chapter 2 . 11/22/2007
I LOVE U AND THIS SONG! I did something similar, Don's imaginary life, can u read it and tell me how it is?
eeveemew chapter 5 . 10/9/2007
It ends at a good place...but I still wish there was more...