Reviews for Mia's Kitty
Alforce chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
hahahahahahaha! this story is hilarious! the ideas were really interesting. good job man!
GreatAether96 chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
You know, it really doesn't surprise me that Alex and Snowflake get along. Also something from the last chapter, what did you mean by Ivan has to make physical contact to mind read someone? Just wanna know.

GreatAether96 chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
Piers must have several blows to his ego and to his body from Snowflake and this little dress-up. Same thing happened to me, but I will not go into details.

GreatAether96 chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
I feel sad for Ivan. He's my favorite character. The same thing happened to me, except the cat hit it's intended target. I hate that cat.
GreatAether96 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
*Continues snickering* That cat must be a hell-spawn alright. Sucks for Isaac.

bobbyneko chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
lol i dont even have to read your story to know it's one of my favorites
HungryPaperweight chapter 6 . 8/31/2008
Evil teh cuteness!11one1 And brownies!

The humor wasn't up-in-your-face like some of your other works, but the story was still funny. I can see why people keep referring to this story. I nearly burst out laughing when Alex came crashing through the window, and the flashback in Ch 5 was sweet. What WAS Kay thinking, anyways? "Flower Power"? Geez. And there's absolutely no way Alex could survive a cave-in *rolls eyes sarcastically*

By the way, you wouldn't happen to know where Garet got all those issues of Ninja Adventure Squad, would you? The local comic shop has been out of stock since issue 12 ;)
Gay-critical-passion chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
XD A cross dressing Piers? That's just classic! I LOVE IT!
Gay-critical-passion chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
XD I feel kind of bad for Piers and Ivan
Sunruner chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
XD I assume that all Mercury adepts are partial to Ninja Adventure Squad? I LOVED Alex's entrance as well.

Hehe! This didn't disappoint!
Isaac777 chapter 6 . 3/11/2008
That last line was pretty good, actueally the whole thing was funny. Im a dog person myself so the description of snowflake seems to emulate most cats that I've ever met. I really liked the team flower power name and that whole monologue in chapter five.
Isaac777 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I found this to be awsome

"You people are awful," Sheba said, sounding disgusted. "Taking bets on how badly your friend is going to be hurt. It's disgusting!"

Ivan grinned at her. "So, I take it you're in for all fifteen gold?"

Sheba grinned back, nodding. "You know it.
MissDoomDragon chapter 6 . 11/4/2007
Oh my, i can't bring my smile down! HELP! I can't breathe...
love1aya337 chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Hi nice story, big fan of golden sun, and now of your work
Lemubaby chapter 4 . 8/20/2006
I submit a review 4 every chapter. Deal with it. I would'nt B suprised if Piers tried to shoot himself after that. Wait, GUNS HAVENT BEEN INVENTED YET IN WEYARD! Oh, well... Not like I'd joke about Piers dying, I LUV HIM! Yes, in that way. AWESOME FANFIC! I CAN'T STOP TYPING IN CAPITAL LETTERS! AH!

P.S. Mima-Chan says "Hi."