Reviews for Let the Curtain Fall
Senevri chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
I remember this one. I quite enjoyed it on the FFML, wayback. Shame that it's... stalled? Dead?
Timmy811 chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
Just as epic as I remember, too bad it'll never be finished.

Probably the best Ranma vs. eldricht abomination fic ever written.
Sungawd Ra chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
Man... While I'm pretty sure I'll never see the end of this fic, it was good to re-read after so long. Also, the extra chapter was a nice, if short, surprise.

Good luck in future endeavors
Materia-Blade chapter 7 . 10/24/2010
This story contains the greatest fight scenes I have ever read, bar none. Relentless? Phaw. Process of Elimination? Nothing on this. Even the spectacular fights from Hearts of Ice don't hold a candle to the epic level of battle you portray.

I dream of having half your talent and this was six YEARS ago...

I am in awe, and I beg for more.

Sincerely,

MB
theone23gmail.com chapter 5 . 12/27/2007
On this chapter am i the only one who noticed the rip from prioncess bride great mo0vie great qute and this is a great story
Sdarian chapter 7 . 11/26/2007
This has been good. While I'm against Ranma/Akane stories on principle, I do read ones that are good, despite my personal feelings on the pairing. This has been a good one though. I hope to see more chapters in the future. Good luck.
shizentai chapter 7 . 9/27/2007
wah!

please finish this i beg you!
Rainstorm Elegance chapter 7 . 5/5/2007
This story is amazing. I admit to have seen the title before and to have read it's summary before dismissing it and conintuing my search for some sappy romance. What can I say? I'm a woman. I'm allowed to be a hopeless romantic. But just out of curiosity I decided to read "Let the Curtain Fall". I was hooked. It has the right amount of everything in it. A decent plot, mystery, drama, romance, action, adventure even some pretty thrilling parts. It's incredibly well structured (although I would suggest paragraph spacing to make the story more asthetically pleasing) and the content keeps you on edge and wanting to read more. You use language precicely and directly without the tiresome descriptions that sometimes are unecessary to the plot. I like that. You manage to describe sufficently so that the reader may conjure a certain imagery that will enhance the action.

So really, all that I wish to say is...Good job! So would you pweaty pwease update? (Puppy dog eyes) With a cherry on top?

Thank you!

-Rai
Masha chapter 7 . 3/24/2007
It's been said before, but I must say it again, this is a wonderful piece of fiction. Of the excellent, unfinished Ranma fics out there (and there are quite a few) this is the one I most feverently hope gets finished one day.
Anna chapter 7 . 2/23/2007
Fantastic, I can't wait for the next chapter.
TegwenielWestwind chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
The feel and pacing of this story is wonderful! Thank you so much for writing a detailed and easily believable horror spinoff for Ranma!
glorfy chapter 7 . 6/15/2006
bu bu bu bu but you cant end there!

Please!

this is the freekin best action story i have ever frikin read!

im so exited and pissed off about this finishing here that im swearing like a schoolboy with censorship restrictions!

aRGHH!
Kachie chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
Oh. . . wow. . . How did I never read this? I've read all your other stuff. . .and still. . .wow. . . you've got the characters down, you put them in a serious situation and made it believable (again, wow), and your fight scenes are amazing. But what next? Please tell me you're still working on this, please.

Incredible fic. ::applauds::
Faith Healer chapter 7 . 6/1/2005
where are you? come back please I've really enjoyed this story as of far. I didn't really get into it untill the 2nd/3rd chapter (chapter 1 made me curious enough) but after that I was hooked. It's been a year now please come back and write some more.
obsidian-fox chapter 7 . 5/23/2005
unwounded, eh? Does that have something to do with the Ceph'eid (or whatever it was)?

This has been an interesting read. It's a shame that you update so slowly.