Reviews for The Ends of the Earth
roni2010 chapter 12 . 1/4
thank for author's note...
roni2010 chapter 11 . 1/4
wow chapie! onward to see what next...
roni2010 chapter 9 . 12/30/2017
look like long story: back to read on this wintery Saturday afternoon !
roni2010 chapter 3 . 12/29/2017
like storyline to piecesback ! onward to find out what next.
SilverRiv chapter 21 . 12/17/2017
I am crying. This is one of the better Dramione fics I've read lately (and I still have about 8 others open/bookmarked, ready to go). And then I discover, to my horror, that it has been incomplete for over 11 years now. Oh my poor poor head, I will never stop wondering how it might end...

I really love your writing style. Besides a few grammatical errors (I'm a bit of a grammar nazi meself and I just can't not notice these things) it is very interesting, thought-through, definitely more than humorous, but still just angsty enough to warrant a "very nice" from me. And that's quite a strong thumbs-up from the current 2017 me, should you be confused.

I can always hope for a continuation to this, even though I know there's a less than 1% chance for that after all these years now. But hope does die last, no?

Awesome piece of literature, honestly. The characters actually sound more or less in character, which always tends to surprise me when I find a fic once in a while that fulfils this particular tick of mine. They develop in a very real pace (albeit the DxH pace is rather torturous, if you ask me) and I really like this.
Neya chapter 21 . 8/21/2017
I know it's been years but... please update :'( your story is very interesting. The characters stay in line while trying to develope themself and the story is WOW! It's like reading the original story double the fun! I enjoyed every chapter and I mean it so much, please write again :'(
Death chapter 21 . 7/9/2017
I have been cramming your story for the past few hours. As far as I can tell, I did not come to collect your soul. Since that is the case, please do kindly update the story so that I do not die (not possible) of boredom.

Sincerely,
Death
Midnight May chapter 21 . 6/21/2017
So this is the end huh? I won't hope that this will get updated anytime soon seeing that it has been 11 years since you last updated. I won't ask you to update since it seems unlikely that you will read this review, anyway. (But it would be very nice if you do.) This has been an amazing read and thank you for sharing this with us.
trixyblack chapter 21 . 6/18/2017
Great great great story. PLEASE CONTINUE! ! Its drama filled- hilarious and a truly brilliant Dramione and deathly hallows alternate story!
Spritefyre chapter 21 . 6/16/2017
soooo good. i need more
LavenderChocolate chapter 21 . 6/4/2017
Has this story died?
DracoLennon chapter 7 . 5/17/2017
I almost died and choked on my drink when I read the bit about Ron making the comment about air conditioning being for living on the sun. That was a good one. :)
Zephyr169 chapter 21 . 4/6/2017
Oh my god this is amazing! I can't wait for more!
Busy Bee Buzzing chapter 21 . 3/31/2017
Aww... it was so interesting. Did you abandon it? I hope you didnt.
sunshine.katz chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
I never comment part way through a story but I can't help it this time - love the vampires and the pub! Mikhala reminds me a bit of Drusilla (Buffy) which is great. Back to reading now (thoroughly enjoying this).
2,313 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »