Reviews for The Ends of the Earth
Please tell me this is not how the story ends! I have quite enjoy bench reading your story! I hope that you continue writing it.
tilly90 chapter 21 . 10/6
NO NO NO! Why did you stop?! Please please please keep this going! My heart is breaking right now!
tilly90 chapter 11 . 10/6
I had to stop to comment. I was going to wait until the end but I couldn't hold on any longer. This work has absolutely floored me! The language, the plot, the characterisation- it is all completely captivating. I adore what you are doing here and have already contacted some friends to read this too because this genius needs to be read by everyone. Thank you so much for witting this! I'm truly in awe of your talent, I really am. This is what I've been looking for in fan fiction and it has been well worth the wait.
Yolea chapter 8 . 10/2
Albania? Far north, really? I've spotted some other mistakes as well, but other than that, this fic is lovely (so far). :)
SkyeMoor chapter 6 . 9/29
Always took Draco for one who studied like hell, in the privacy of his room.
DevlinTrue chapter 21 . 9/27
Wow this is the best H/D fix I've ever read and Bill and Fleur's vows had me in tears! I know this probably won't get read since it's been 8 years since an update but man I really wish I could read the rest of this story !
barbss chapter 21 . 9/17
Are you going to finish the story or should I give up on it. Just asking. It'sreally well developed actually
ElspethGordie chapter 21 . 8/30
Wow tour story was rec'd on tumblr as their favorite Dramione fic. I've really enjoyed what I've read but now I'm sad that this isn't completed and it looks like it hasn't been updated in 9 years. :'( thank you for writing all you did and if you choose to finish it you still have a reader base!
Odestalove chapter 10 . 8/19
yes I ship Dramoine from now on...! There I said it...!
Was I mental to not see this before after following Harry Potter for soooo long...!
Aaah I love them...!
I love Ron & I love it when Dramione writers do not feel the need to Ron-bash! Thank you for that! Dramione forever!
This could've been the actual book like asdfghjkl it's so amazing
freedwinner28 chapter 21 . 6/30
Fell in love with this fic as a kid. Was hoping it will be updated in the future. Still do.
This story is epic. It's one of those works that sticks with you. After reading this I never watched a Potter film the same way ever again. Everything pointed to dramione! Omg.
KOTORgeek13 chapter 21 . 6/24
Is this story abandoned? It's so good :-(
Tempest41156158 chapter 21 . 3/4
This is, by far, the mot true to character, realistic, un-rushed Dramione fic I've ever read. I kills me that it's not completed! What am I supposed to do with my life now?!
Al chapter 1 . 2/10
I like it! Interesting idea, so far the characters are good, and the writing is quite professional.
2,289 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »