Reviews for The Ends of the Earth
freedwinner28 chapter 21 . 6/30
Fell in love with this fic as a kid. Was hoping it will be updated in the future. Still do.
This story is epic. It's one of those works that sticks with you. After reading this I never watched a Potter film the same way ever again. Everything pointed to dramione! Omg.
KOTORgeek13 chapter 21 . 6/24
Is this story abandoned? It's so good :-(
Tempest41156158 chapter 21 . 3/4
This is, by far, the mot true to character, realistic, un-rushed Dramione fic I've ever read. I kills me that it's not completed! What am I supposed to do with my life now?!
Al chapter 1 . 2/10
I like it! Interesting idea, so far the characters are good, and the writing is quite professional.
WHAT IS THIS WHT AREN'T YOU FINISH THE STORY.

YOU MADE ME CRY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT HOW DARE YOU CLIFF HANGING THIS STORRY

W H Y.

*whining all the time*
Goldenpaw 43 chapter 21 . 1/20
This was epic! I'd love to see how it ends with the whole Draco and Hermione kissing scenes!
alliekiwi chapter 21 . 1/20
I love this story, and the interaction between Hermione, Draco, Harry and Ron. I'm guessing it may not be continued now, but I can only hope that your muse comes back.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/30/2014
ooh screw you for not updating
Meline chapter 21 . 11/23/2014
Sorry, there. Didn't finished my review. It would've been pretty long. And...mean? anyways, so nevermind.

I hope you didn't give up the notion that this story is still saveageble. Keep that in mind.

People are always looking for you to finish this wonderful piece of work you have here.
Meline chapter 21 . 11/23/2014
YOU ARE TOTALLY DEAD! *pointing accusatory finger at you* How COULD you? I can't believe that you just stopped writing, this story and just DISAPPEARED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH! If you wanted to stop, at least at a DECENT chapter, not an INAPPROPRIATE chapter, that leaves nothing to the readers imagination!

AND its has been simply a BLOODY SODDING EIGHT (did I make myself clear? EIGHT) FREAKIN' YEARS SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED!

I expected more from you. I honestly did. And it such a great, DISAPPOINTMENT, when I finished it up to this chapter RIGHT HERE! Honestly! *throws hands up in frustration* Do authors like you get some kind of kick from NOT finishing your BLOODY STORIES?! Well, I like to inform you that, ITS NOT FUNNY! Think of the emotional frustration!

*screams for awhile before regaining some semblance of composure* Right, fine. Now the actual, review...*mutters..."If I can stand to write it all..."

This story was, at its simplest a 7 out of 10 for me. And that, is quite good. But don't take my word for it, you should know how good you are. Anyways, Draco and Hermione's moment in the cave, Ravenclaw's tomb was my absolute favourite of all the chapters. It was such a fun experience experiencing all the fantastic things that you actually come up with and used to guard the entrance and further entry of the cave. And I thought that you would've of done a further development on Slytherin and Ravenclaw's relationship. Too bad you didn't.

Smell that? That's disappointment.

The characterization of the characters were superb, and I
Guest chapter 21 . 11/11/2014
WTF?
Funnyrainbow chapter 21 . 10/4/2014
This story is wonderful. You captured Hermione perfectly...and I mean: PERFECTLY! Draco is so cool unlike in many other fanfictions:) Your ideas of how their story will go on are fabulous! You seem to be a very creative and artistic person!I would really really love to read on though it's been 8 years since you've last updated...I'll never stop hoping! Please end this, it's very good
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
HOW CAN IT END THIS WAY?!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/2/2014
Albania is in southeastern Europe. It is a mostly Muslim Balkan nation. The people are not pale. Sorry, I'm a geography nerd. Otherwise, good story.
toferrell chapter 21 . 7/29/2014
This is the best Harry Potter fanfic I've ever read. I really hope you finish this story - even though it's been almost 8 years...
2,278 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »