Reviews for The Ends of the Earth
A new Fan chapter 5 . 7/17
I'm reading your story after 10 years and i just wanted to say that it entices me as much as the original books did. thanks for writing :)
silversword872 chapter 21 . 7/13
This was the first dramionw fanfic I read and it's definitely my favourite! It's just such a beautiful story.
Its amazing
Dessi chapter 1 . 1/10
Iris very well written. I am already hooked
Guest chapter 21 . 12/22/2015
Nearly a decade later I want more of this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2015
This is the first and I think last book I'll review. I've read a LOT from the website but yours is spectacular. I don't want to put it down and I love that you've kept the actual characters personalities. Most books just make Draco fall for Hermione so quickly but the morals drilled into him wouldn't allow that. 6/5 for sure
Guest chapter 21 . 11/24/2015
Please tell me this is not how the story ends! I have quite enjoy bench reading your story! I hope that you continue writing it.
tilly90 chapter 21 . 10/6/2015
NO NO NO! Why did you stop?! Please please please keep this going! My heart is breaking right now!
tilly90 chapter 11 . 10/6/2015
I had to stop to comment. I was going to wait until the end but I couldn't hold on any longer. This work has absolutely floored me! The language, the plot, the characterisation- it is all completely captivating. I adore what you are doing here and have already contacted some friends to read this too because this genius needs to be read by everyone. Thank you so much for witting this! I'm truly in awe of your talent, I really am. This is what I've been looking for in fan fiction and it has been well worth the wait.
Yolea chapter 8 . 10/2/2015
Albania? Far north, really? I've spotted some other mistakes as well, but other than that, this fic is lovely (so far). :)
SkyeMoor chapter 6 . 9/29/2015
Always took Draco for one who studied like hell, in the privacy of his room.
DevlinTrue chapter 21 . 9/27/2015
Wow this is the best H/D fix I've ever read and Bill and Fleur's vows had me in tears! I know this probably won't get read since it's been 8 years since an update but man I really wish I could read the rest of this story !
barbss chapter 21 . 9/17/2015
Are you going to finish the story or should I give up on it. Just asking. It'sreally well developed actually
ElspethGordie chapter 21 . 8/30/2015
Wow tour story was rec'd on tumblr as their favorite Dramione fic. I've really enjoyed what I've read but now I'm sad that this isn't completed and it looks like it hasn't been updated in 9 years. :'( thank you for writing all you did and if you choose to finish it you still have a reader base!
Odestalove chapter 10 . 8/19/2015
wow...
eeeeeeeep...!
yes I ship Dramoine from now on...! There I said it...!
Was I mental to not see this before after following Harry Potter for soooo long...!
Aaah I love them...!