Reviews for The Ends of the Earth
Neya chapter 21 . 8/21
I know it's been years but... please update :'( your story is very interesting. The characters stay in line while trying to develope themself and the story is WOW! It's like reading the original story double the fun! I enjoyed every chapter and I mean it so much, please write again :'(
Death chapter 21 . 7/9
I have been cramming your story for the past few hours. As far as I can tell, I did not come to collect your soul. Since that is the case, please do kindly update the story so that I do not die (not possible) of boredom.

Sincerely,
Death
Midnight May chapter 21 . 6/21
So this is the end huh? I won't hope that this will get updated anytime soon seeing that it has been 11 years since you last updated. I won't ask you to update since it seems unlikely that you will read this review, anyway. (But it would be very nice if you do.) This has been an amazing read and thank you for sharing this with us.
trixyblack chapter 21 . 6/18
Great great great story. PLEASE CONTINUE! ! Its drama filled- hilarious and a truly brilliant Dramione and deathly hallows alternate story!
Spritefyre chapter 21 . 6/16
soooo good. i need more
LavenderChocolate chapter 21 . 6/4
Has this story died?
DracoLennon chapter 7 . 5/17
I almost died and choked on my drink when I read the bit about Ron making the comment about air conditioning being for living on the sun. That was a good one. :)
Zephyr169 chapter 21 . 4/6
Oh my god this is amazing! I can't wait for more!
pkbchattaraj chapter 21 . 3/31
Aww... it was so interesting. Did you abandon it? I hope you didnt.
sunshine.katz chapter 8 . 3/1
I never comment part way through a story but I can't help it this time - love the vampires and the pub! Mikhala reminds me a bit of Drusilla (Buffy) which is great. Back to reading now (thoroughly enjoying this).
little miss jolie chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
THIS IS SO AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL LIKE YOUR WRITING IS OF A QUALITY THAT IS SO RARE TO FIND YOUVE HOOKED ME FROM THE FIRST LINE OMG
Amphilis chapter 21 . 12/8/2016
I hope you won't be discouraged by your long hiatus to continue this story. It's worthy... p.s. Don't be shy to ask our time for beta/spellcheck etc. it's meager price compared to the enjoyment we'd find in the end result.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/21/2016
Interesting ending. Cliffhanger? Thought there would be more, seeing as this is a Dramione story. Ah well. (Sigh.) I enjoyed it while it lasted.
A new Fan chapter 5 . 7/17/2016
I'm reading your story after 10 years and i just wanted to say that it entices me as much as the original books did. thanks for writing :)
silversword872 chapter 21 . 7/13/2016
This was the first dramionw fanfic I read and it's definitely my favourite! It's just such a beautiful story.
2,308 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »