Reviews for The Ends of the Earth
little miss jolie chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
THIS IS SO AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL LIKE YOUR WRITING IS OF A QUALITY THAT IS SO RARE TO FIND YOUVE HOOKED ME FROM THE FIRST LINE OMG
Amphilis chapter 21 . 12/8/2016
I hope you won't be discouraged by your long hiatus to continue this story. It's worthy... p.s. Don't be shy to ask our time for beta/spellcheck etc. it's meager price compared to the enjoyment we'd find in the end result.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/21/2016
Interesting ending. Cliffhanger? Thought there would be more, seeing as this is a Dramione story. Ah well. (Sigh.) I enjoyed it while it lasted.
A new Fan chapter 5 . 7/17/2016
I'm reading your story after 10 years and i just wanted to say that it entices me as much as the original books did. thanks for writing :)
silversword872 chapter 21 . 7/13/2016
This was the first dramionw fanfic I read and it's definitely my favourite! It's just such a beautiful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
Its amazing
Dessi chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Iris very well written. I am already hooked
Guest chapter 21 . 12/22/2015
Nearly a decade later I want more of this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2015
This is the first and I think last book I'll review. I've read a LOT from the website but yours is spectacular. I don't want to put it down and I love that you've kept the actual characters personalities. Most books just make Draco fall for Hermione so quickly but the morals drilled into him wouldn't allow that. 6/5 for sure
Guest chapter 21 . 11/24/2015
Please tell me this is not how the story ends! I have quite enjoy bench reading your story! I hope that you continue writing it.
tilly90 chapter 21 . 10/6/2015
NO NO NO! Why did you stop?! Please please please keep this going! My heart is breaking right now!
tilly90 chapter 11 . 10/6/2015
I had to stop to comment. I was going to wait until the end but I couldn't hold on any longer. This work has absolutely floored me! The language, the plot, the characterisation- it is all completely captivating. I adore what you are doing here and have already contacted some friends to read this too because this genius needs to be read by everyone. Thank you so much for witting this! I'm truly in awe of your talent, I really am. This is what I've been looking for in fan fiction and it has been well worth the wait.
Yolea chapter 8 . 10/2/2015
Albania? Far north, really? I've spotted some other mistakes as well, but other than that, this fic is lovely (so far). :)
SkyeMoor chapter 6 . 9/29/2015
Always took Draco for one who studied like hell, in the privacy of his room.
DevlinTrue chapter 21 . 9/27/2015
Wow this is the best H/D fix I've ever read and Bill and Fleur's vows had me in tears! I know this probably won't get read since it's been 8 years since an update but man I really wish I could read the rest of this story !
2,298 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »