Reviews for The Ends of the Earth
Guest chapter 10 . 9/1/2020
i fucking love this thing
me chapter 21 . 9/1/2020
um... hello? ru dead? lmao
Guest chapter 21 . 7/27/2020
great story, but is this the end?
A Reader chapter 1 . 4/23/2020
Whoops, guess I had too many reading tabs open. Please ignore prior review, that was meant for another story!
A Reader chapter 1 . 4/23/2020
Hey Aduro! Thanks for the update! I remember reading your series about a decade ago! And had such a blast reading! Oh boy was I glad to see this pop up in updated favourites! Thanks for taking the time to keep all of us entertained through your wordsmithing! Looking forward to more in the foreseeable future!
xLaBellaVita chapter 11 . 3/5/2020
I love this fic so much!?
Laura Granger chapter 9 . 12/7/2019
i dont know where you got your information but albania is not the smallest country in europe. its not even on the list of the ten smallest .
regression2005 chapter 1 . 12/3/2019
I remember reading this fic when the first chapter was published back in 2005. I kept following it too... it's felt so nostalgic to read this again.. I hope you finish the story.
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 9/18/2019
“Darkness on the other hand, symbolized the feminine aspect of the metaphysical virginal state of all things, before they are illuminated by the male presence, symbolized by light. Hermione snorted indignantly. Light. Hah. That was quite ironic, considering how dim most men were.”

This... that’s when I knew this had the potential to be a truly great story. But besides that, i am officially intrigued!
Meganjh chapter 21 . 7/15/2019
Just binge read your whole story! Can’t wait to read the next chapter!
S3rgeant-Sarcasm chapter 21 . 6/13/2019
I’m sad it’s been 13 years since this story has been touched and left to live eternally for new readers such as I but
I hope these 13 years have treated you well or ya know caput but I’ll hope that you’re alive instead like your last post said!
Thank you for the awesome story that you had started
I bid you well!
LaZarus17 chapter 21 . 7/25/2018
amazing story :'( please finish it
xavier chapter 21 . 6/14/2018
when are you going to post new chapter?
heart.dramione chapter 12 . 1/4/2018
thank for author's note...
heart.dramione chapter 11 . 1/4/2018
wow chapie! onward to see what next...
2,326 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »