Reviews for The Ends of the Earth
Laura Granger chapter 9 . 12/7/2019
i dont know where you got your information but albania is not the smallest country in europe. its not even on the list of the ten smallest .
regression2005 chapter 1 . 12/3/2019
I remember reading this fic when the first chapter was published back in 2005. I kept following it too... it's felt so nostalgic to read this again.. I hope you finish the story.
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 9/18/2019
“Darkness on the other hand, symbolized the feminine aspect of the metaphysical virginal state of all things, before they are illuminated by the male presence, symbolized by light. Hermione snorted indignantly. Light. Hah. That was quite ironic, considering how dim most men were.”

This... that’s when I knew this had the potential to be a truly great story. But besides that, i am officially intrigued!
Meganjh chapter 21 . 7/15/2019
Just binge read your whole story! Can’t wait to read the next chapter!
S3rgeant-Sarcasm chapter 21 . 6/13/2019
I’m sad it’s been 13 years since this story has been touched and left to live eternally for new readers such as I but
I hope these 13 years have treated you well or ya know caput but I’ll hope that you’re alive instead like your last post said!
Thank you for the awesome story that you had started
I bid you well!
LaZarus17 chapter 21 . 7/25/2018
amazing story :'( please finish it
xavier chapter 21 . 6/14/2018
when are you going to post new chapter?
heart.dramione chapter 12 . 1/4/2018
thank for author's note...
heart.dramione chapter 11 . 1/4/2018
wow chapie! onward to see what next...
heart.dramione chapter 9 . 12/30/2017
look like long story: back to read on this wintery Saturday afternoon !
heart.dramione chapter 3 . 12/29/2017
like storyline to piecesback ! onward to find out what next.
SilverRiv chapter 21 . 12/17/2017
I am crying. This is one of the better Dramione fics I've read lately (and I still have about 8 others open/bookmarked, ready to go). And then I discover, to my horror, that it has been incomplete for over 11 years now. Oh my poor poor head, I will never stop wondering how it might end...

I really love your writing style. Besides a few grammatical errors (I'm a bit of a grammar nazi meself and I just can't not notice these things) it is very interesting, thought-through, definitely more than humorous, but still just angsty enough to warrant a "very nice" from me. And that's quite a strong thumbs-up from the current 2017 me, should you be confused.

I can always hope for a continuation to this, even though I know there's a less than 1% chance for that after all these years now. But hope does die last, no?

Awesome piece of literature, honestly. The characters actually sound more or less in character, which always tends to surprise me when I find a fic once in a while that fulfils this particular tick of mine. They develop in a very real pace (albeit the DxH pace is rather torturous, if you ask me) and I really like this.
Neya chapter 21 . 8/21/2017
I know it's been years but... please update :'( your story is very interesting. The characters stay in line while trying to develope themself and the story is WOW! It's like reading the original story double the fun! I enjoyed every chapter and I mean it so much, please write again :'(
Death chapter 21 . 7/9/2017
I have been cramming your story for the past few hours. As far as I can tell, I did not come to collect your soul. Since that is the case, please do kindly update the story so that I do not die (not possible) of boredom.

Sincerely,
Death
Midnight May chapter 21 . 6/21/2017
So this is the end huh? I won't hope that this will get updated anytime soon seeing that it has been 11 years since you last updated. I won't ask you to update since it seems unlikely that you will read this review, anyway. (But it would be very nice if you do.) This has been an amazing read and thank you for sharing this with us.
2,320 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »