Reviews for My Hero
Anonymous chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
... Is he her teacher at college?
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 15 . 4/22/2010
awesome post more
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 14 . 3/4/2008
Sarah: i happen to think Sakura's parents would be proud of her in whatever she does. and i never was fond of the concept of a man thinking a woman is only useful for having children and maintaining a household. i get the urge to walk up the that man and slap him across the face, then yell at the man about how women are capable of doing far more than just being a housewife, then show him in very painful ways some of what a woman can do. and i am barely able to supress the urge when i meet a man in real life who thinks that way. Sakura's father is very lucky that he lives only within a fictional story, because i would hunt him down and do that to him. then i would make him incapable of ever having sex with a woman again by turning him into a eunich.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 13 . 3/4/2008
Sarah; -_-;; her parents are rather stuck up and shrewd.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 12 . 3/4/2008
Sarah: O_o. jeez, Kakashi, couldn't you be a little less random around her? you're going to confuse her to no end if you keep that up
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 11 . 3/4/2008
Sarah: *laughs* wow. Kakashi doesn't have a chance when Sakura finally decides she likes him as more than a friend.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 10 . 3/4/2008
Sarah: aww man. Sasuke and Orochimaru are going to ruin Sakura and Kakashi's budding relationship!
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 9 . 3/4/2008
Sarah: wow ... that was such a cute kiss!
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 8 . 3/4/2008
Sarah: ... -_-;
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 7 . 3/4/2008
Sarah: V.V;; no matter what dimension he is in, kakashi ALWAYS has to be a pervert.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 6 . 3/4/2008
Sarah: poor Sakura. i kind know how she feels. except my case is somewhat different. ever since i started school and people found out how smart i was, i was expected to excel and succeed and make strait A's and maybe a few B's. i hated having such heavy pressure poured on me. but from kindergarten to eighth grade, i fulfilled those expectations, even though i didn't like many of the classes i got stuck in. in ninth grade i finally decided to rebel. i didn't want people to expect me to be perfect at school all the time. i started allowing myself to get into low C's, disappointing my parents and teachers cuz they knew i could do much better if i tried. in eleventh grade i allowed myself my first F at a class i thought i would enjoy but ended up hating. but enough about me. i really love this story
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 5 . 3/4/2008
Sarah: well, of course Kaka-kun wouldn't show a near stranger his gorgeous face. that wouldn't be proper.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
Sarah: *laughs so hard she falls out of her chair* oh god, this will lead to mountains of awkward moments, i'm sure of it!
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 3 . 3/4/2008
Sarah: i checked the reviews and found that i had indeed read it... a LONG time ago. just one question: i noted the chapter number i reviewed, then looked at the number of chapters you have posted so far. Why haven't you updated in over two years?
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 2 . 3/4/2008
Sarah: wow. i'm positive i read this before. i'm going to have to check the reviews before i read the next chapter.