Reviews for A Density of Souls
too many mary sues chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Please write another story that is not centered on an oc character. There are way to many stories that are centered on oc characters and hardly any stories based only Tolkiens characters.
kat chapter 7 . 7/29/2007
I realy would love to read more of your story if you geta chance to post it. please don't leave it a cliffie like that!
Fleet-footed Greenleaf chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Frodo was always crazy.
Morris the Fool chapter 7 . 5/6/2007
*grin* Well I'm happy to see that your alive and well, and also happy to see that this fic will be updated. :)

Noldo wise
Darth Phex chapter 6 . 2/7/2007
Wow. This is a really good story. I feel like I'm being annoying asking this, but please update! This is so good!
Morris the Fool chapter 6 . 7/6/2006
OMG! Poor Frodo! Plese write more!
Silent Secrets chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Wow I love this story so much please please please update soon! :D:D:D:D
Billabong680 chapter 6 . 1/26/2006

can't wait to read more !
wonderful elf chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
I am such a wonderful writer. Nobody writes stories like I do. I am the worlds greatest writer. My stories should be put in frames on every wall in every building. I deserve honors for my wonderful perfect stories.
Frodosweet chapter 6 . 1/7/2006
Wow! I really love your fanfic! Post soon, please. I want to know what happen with Frodo. Poor baby! He is so sick.
BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 6 . 12/27/2005
I love this story soo much please update again real soon!
to lazy to log in chapter 6 . 12/13/2005
I hope Sam doesn't abandon Frodo. Frodo really needs him.
Miroshiku chapter 6 . 11/28/2005
Oh. My. Goodness. Practically all I read now is Frodo-angst, and this is one of the best stories I've read for a long time.

I do hope your hand feels better. -rocks in chair and anxiously waits for next update-

Poor Frodo. Poor suicidal lil' hobbit.
accountxdeleted chapter 6 . 11/28/2005
Bad cliffie! Bad!

This story is so beautiful. I love how you portrayed Frodo's confusion in his tangle of thoughts. It really builds intensity. Please, and I beg you, please, update as soon as your poor arm allows you to! I can't wait for the next part. Keep up the great work!
Frodo Silverlune chapter 6 . 11/25/2005
Oh! so...beautiful. so angsty. i love frodo's dancing thoughts. very good job. i put some of that kind of stuff in my story, Hero. Cormacolindor is LotR, though, while Hero and its sequal are Legend of Zelda. i just love torturing heroes.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »