Reviews for Hidden Abilities
Krusher chapter 1 . 4/1
Yuck
Silas Goodwill chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
No hat for you, Comeback one year... heh heh...
midnight-wolf-314 chapter 40 . 8/20/2006
YAY! my idea got used! well, this story just has one more chapter! I'm so excited! and i'm about to go and read it! but you'll have to post it fast and immediately start work on Z2 because i need something of a happy ending and not a cliffhanger thing like this one is... and i know i've heard little bits of Z2, but reading it and hearing it are 2 different things. I can't wait! I'm going to my e-mail right now to read ch, 41!
midnight-wolf-314 chapter 39 . 8/20/2006
aw... how sweet! poor zelda...must be hard to be a new queen, with everyone picking on the mewbie and whatnot...but she'll get through it! she has a very kind and dedicated and sweet boyfriend to help her. just the fanfiction romance should be! :D

well, onward to the next chapter!
midnight-wolf-314 chapter 38 . 8/20/2006
Yay, more updates! Well, let me first just say that this chapter took me forever to read. first off cuz it's long, which of course is a good thing, and second because bethany keeps IMing me and i keep losing my place every time i made the window go down...but still, an excelent chapter as usual! And quite hilarious! and a bit sweet there at the end...but for the most part extreemely funny. seriously, i was laughing through the whole thing, and i sent a lot of it to bethany and she thought it was funny too. so yeah. anyways, onward to the next chapter!
midnight-wolf-314 chapter 37 . 8/19/2006
Yay, another wonderful chapter done! And I assume the end is nearing, with all this talk of the battle. And I hope you get over your writer's block soon! Well, it was funny, as usual, and now I'm actually ready for the battle. see, before I was not wanting it to end because of the sad ending, but now, i'm ready for it! Not that I want your story to be over...I'm just ready for Z2 and all its promised fluffiness! ::does fluffy dance::

and I am extreemely hyper right now cuz I just had 5 cans of coke, so yeah. lol. so, update soon, and if you need any help you know that i will attempt to help you, even with my lack of Zelda intelligence...

oh, but I finally got around to beating the earth temple! yay! and now i'm a bit scared of the wind temple...i went in there yesterday and played around for a bit...it was hard. but then i had to leave for the game and i wasn't anywhere near a cauldron, so i didn't save it. (not that i had anything important to save.) so yeah...and then i'm guessing it's off to ganon, right? well, i will probably enlist your help on that one...it usually takes me about 5 hours of ramdomly throwing stuff at bosses as well as dying about 20 times, before i actually find something that works, and another 5 deaths before i beat him...and i would assume ganon is going to be like vaati from MC in the fact that he's gonna have like, 3 different things you have to do before he dies or gets cast away or whatever it is that happens to him. but, i wouldn't be worrying about it any time soon...after all, it took me at least 5 months to get through the earth temple, even though it was because i was working for 3 of them and barely got a spare moment, but now it's school... ::dramatic sigh:: and then it'll take me another 5 months to get through ganon's tower or whatever it is that comes before him...i got annoyed enough at MC in the castle before Vaati, and with that being a gameboy game, i immaghine that one's supposed to be easier? well, i dunno about zelda games, but usually the GBA version of a game is completely pathetic compared to the GC/PS2 game, so yeah. not that the zelda games are the same, but they're pretty much about the same people.

and ya know what? this is a review...and i just spent about 15 minutes typing out random stuff about the zelda games...so i'm gonna shut up now before i typr too much and says my review is too long or something like that...talk to you tonight, tomorrow, or deffinately on monday!
Sage of Downtown Hyrule chapter 36 . 7/27/2006
Hahaha, that was sweet.

YOU can't help but feel a little sorry for Sarah, but, hey, there's someone out there for everyone. (cough) Yeah, whatever. I really liked the way the 'conflict' resolved; you're an excellent writer.

Anyway, can't wait for next chapter.
Sage of Downtown Hyrule chapter 35 . 7/26/2006
That was cool; not much more I can say about that. I somehow found Link's heroic speech somewhat awesome. And Zelda showing all that girlpower, really got the blood flowing.

Link really is Hyrule's most elegible bachelor, huh? He's had Ruto, Zelda, and now Sarah after him. It's actually quite amusing.

Well, update soon!
Sage of Downtown Hyrule chapter 34 . 7/26/2006
Oh, it's like total catfight! RAWR! Dont' mess with my man, skank!

That was so hilarious for some reason! I was giggling the whole time! And it seems that Zelda is going to have a little rivalry for Link's heart... she better act fast!

Well, see ya next chapter!
Sage of Downtown Hyrule chapter 33 . 7/26/2006
Oh, good ol' Link is in trouble, eh? That was a good plot twist! I have reviewed once more! The part with Sarah and Link wrestling was hilarious. I found myself grinning like an idiot.

(sob) But is the Zelink ruined forever? Update soon, you maniac!
Sage of Downtown Hyrule chapter 32 . 7/26/2006
You've really grown into this story. I'm sorry I haven't been reviewing like I used to; I guess I'm just lazy...

It was so sad for Saria, don't you think? I mean, it must be such a burden to never grow up. And it was so sweet the way you set up the dialogue between Link and Saria, and sad at the same time.

Well, this chapter was really good. My petty words don't do you justice, but it just rocked.
midnight-wolf-314 chapter 33 . 7/25/2006
and yay, Sarah's back! and she's happy! but Zelda's sad! no! it's like Potc2 all over again! NO! The horor! naw, just make it better soon, ok? i don't have to wait a year for this one to get resolved, do I? i don't have to wait that long for their love lives to be resolved, do i? just a few days, right? RIGHT? j/k. as long as you don't make me wait a year, i'll be alright...i think...lol. anyways, this was a great chapter, as usual, and of course, you should update soon! and by soon i mean write! soon! as in, this week! and post! as in...this week! j/k. but make it soon...please? ::puppy-face::

yeah, see, something in the relationship always goes wacky whenever it's finally getting settled down...ah well. poor zelda, i feel for her...anyways, again, a great chapter, and again, update soon please! now i'll go read your other story! :D

midnight-wolf-314 chapter 32 . 7/25/2006
ok, I've already read that one. and it actually took me a while to realize that it was the saria-sad-thing that you sent me with epona and all... but it was still sad! and i have determined by the name of the chapters that it cannot be the end yet. therefore, i shall review the next chapter, and go read your other story, which i saw is already complete. it's not sad, is it? well, i shall find out before you answer that, even if it keeps me up until 3 AM like i was last night... oh, and we got comcast! yay for faster internet! lol. and now it lets me back on my account more often, so i can mess around with it! :D anyways, yeah. now i'll go and read the next chapter and quit telling you things I've already told you. But I really do love this story. :D

midnight-wolf-314 chapter 31 . 7/25/2006
O...dun dun dun! lol. (in sing song voice) "I know what's going to happen, I know what's going to happen!" lol. and i do. i'm guessing just 2 more chapters, right? and the new story is the sequel? good. maybe it will be happy by the time i finish it...i've just been reading sad stuff today...i read this manga (3 volumes, i've read 2 before) and i found out it only has 1 more volume to it, and it left me at the biggest cliffie and i can't get to BAM until my next check...oh, it's so sad! i think manga likes being sad, i really do. look at how everything ends...FMA is sad, Inuyasha isn't even going to be finished, I'm pretty sure Immortal Rin and Lament of the Lamb are going to be sad, then there's the one i'm reading now, and Princess Ai, and Wolf's Rain, and Socrates in Love, and I could just keep going! lol. anyways, i'll stop rambling about manga now. you know you're obsessed with manga when you start talking about a sad ending to a fanfic that really isn't even that close to manga and end up ranting about how everything japanese is sad...and i'm gonna shut up about manga now.

and it was still a great chapter, of course! although you really should know that without me having to tell you because your writing is always good and everything, but I'm gonna tell you anyways! Oh, and how'd link do that revive thing? ah well, i guess i'll find out...

until next chapter which will probably be maybe 10 minutes at the most,

midnight-wolf-314 chapter 28 . 7/22/2006
lol! yay! of course i already read this chapter, but you know what? i read it again because its so funny and fluffy!

i love the salami and bread fight! and everything! it made me laugh so much! lol. and of course i already told you what i thought about it before, so i'm just reviewing for the sake of reviewing. and stalchildren creep me out. and they wont freakin leave me alone when its dark. thats why sun song equals good. lol. and it's so fluffy! go fluffy! fluffy is great! lots of fluffy! ok, i'll shut up about fluffy now...lol

anyways, all 3 chapters are great like usual, and update soon! :D