Reviews for Harry Got Her and the Prince of U No Poo
Shubhs chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Hahahahaa! After I read this amazing story, I went to your account though it said that you hadn't written another fic. I wanted to check out your favs you see. :P But then I came back and read all the reviews you got. I must agree with most of them! Delusionators unite! [Did I mention I like being a D-I-L-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-T-O-R?] xD

Anyway. Nicely uncomplicated. ) I hate it when Hermoine acts like a complete girly-girl with no brains. Actually, I hate it when any female character acts like that!

Btw. If you're looking for a good read on female power or just something powerful and awesome? I suggest that you read Empress by Karen Miller. You won't regret it. )
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
oh, that was cruel. and funny. and i'm an h/g supporter! still. i didn't agree with everything jkr did- even if my theories proved generally true. snape was good, ginny got her man, a twin died.

i was still unhappy. and you had some valid points- though i think jkr meant for us to see more in ginny than she gave us. the story is imperfect. but still a great peice of creative writing.

thanks for the read.
ManWithNoName chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
I love this fic, read it about a Dozen times.

HBP is like fan fiction to me. And not good fan fiction, like this one. :)
Idiot Posing As A Genius chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
If anything this has made my day. I could not stop smiling from the truth your fic has revealed.
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
this was hilarious! excellent job
Miss Wendy Malfoy chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
oh my! LOL so fucking funny!
Alory Shannon chapter 1 . 5/12/2007

I think I love you for this. -_-

It is SO TRUE.
Lycopene chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
absolutely brilliant! I laughed my ass off at first then remembered the book and got annoyed.

Perfect portrayal. Cheers.

What a book, right? -snort-
kat chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
i loved it. perfect portrayal of HBP. you really grasped what JKR was going for. She shouldn't have beat around the bush and she should have just written it like you did. All direct like instead of subtle. at least then we would know if she seriously thought her book was good or not. great story
Lulu362 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Longfletch chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
This is fantastic. I laughed so much on this, it wasn't even funny. I loved the Harry and Hermione part. "No more platonic realationships," indeed. Let's hope that's changed in DH. Great job!
Lon Wolfgood chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Well done. :)

Let's hope you don't have to do this with Deathly Hallows! :P
Miss Mady chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
*bows down to your obvious intelligence* I am IN LOVE with this fic.

Miss Mady
Harmony chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
AWSUM... exactly how I felt and LOOK you wrote the entire book in ONE chapter, look how many chapters Jk had to use.. man thats tallent :P hee hee hee
berninz chapter 1 . 6/4/2006