Reviews for Archive Of Sillyness
CommodoreZelda13 chapter 11 . 12/4/2007
wow. reading that was a wonderful way to waste my evening. seriously though, i liked it. crackfic-ish humor is good. very good
Lyra the Heretic chapter 11 . 9/28/2006
... Well, that's depressing... majorly...
Sapphire-luna232 chapter 11 . 9/28/2006
Heh. I think we all get there at one point or another in the game. Very amusing chapter _

GoldenTalesGeek chapter 11 . 9/28/2006
This chapter reminds me of my first time battling the Sword Dancer. It was just as bad, too. It was great, though. Thank you for bringing up some painful memories and funny moments for me...

~ GoldenTalesGeek
Lyra the Heretic chapter 10 . 7/6/2006
Very nice. I'm subscribing.

Okay, I promise I'm REALLY gonna read Shards now.

After I eat breakfast.

But I will.
teno-hikari chapter 10 . 4/21/2006
hysterical. i'm glad to know that i'm not the only one who thinks that sheena's 'Purgatory seal' is completely useless in boss fights.
GoldenTalesGeek chapter 10 . 4/20/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG, this was absolutely funny as hell! I hope to see more wackiness like this in the future! Good luck!
nife chapter 9 . 3/29/2006
Funny, though well written like all your stories.

I just realised that you don't like Zelos to much. Meh, to each their own, I was just wondering if you knew that there is, as it were, the Zelos path, where he doesn't know.

I only ask this because I got the impression that you only played through the game once.

If I'm wrong, and you don't care about the Zelos path then feel free to ignore me.

Also do you have beta reader, someone who edits your work? Just curious.

Anyways, keep up the good work, as always

GoldenTalesGeek chapter 9 . 3/27/2006
HAHAHAHAHA! This was helarious! Noishe going all "Sigmund Freud" on Kratos... There seems to be more you could do with this idea. Aw, well. Keep going! BTW, I thought I'd letcha know, I was the reviewer GoldenSunGeek for awhile before changing my pen name.
GoldenTalesGeek chapter 8 . 2/14/2006
My God, this was strange. I hope to see what other kinds of weird stuff you come up with! Good luck!
GameCubeGirl1 chapter 7 . 1/17/2006
You know, I actually thought the picture of zelos on the front of the ToS box was a girl too until i played the game XD, classic stuff kasan, glad to see youve got some time to write D
GoldenTalesGeek chapter 7 . 1/17/2006
This was great! I can't actually picture this going on in the game. It would've been awesome to hear it with the voices. I wanna see more like this! Good luck!
Saffire Persian chapter 7 . 1/16/2006
Well, just dropping by to review this little ficlet.. As I've said before - I found the Renegade one very entertaining - but this takes the cake.. the gold medal, whatever.. It sounds like a real skit.. .. o.o I do hope you put something alike to this in the Shards sequel.. because I really laughed in this one...

Zelos.. never ceases to amuse me..

And Never has Lloyd made such as astute comment.. Zelos kinda does look like a girl at times.. 0_o He wears pink after all.

.. I can't wait until Zelos finally makes an appearance now.. Y'know.. the only person who I don't think I've seen you write yet is Presea.. of course, she hardly talks.. so maybe that's why.. I'm sure you've done Regal.. but meh.

Nice job.
GoldenTalesGeek chapter 6 . 12/21/2005
Hm... Interesting. That would explain a lot. Tethe'allans are so lucky to get TV. I kinda feel bad for the guys in Sylvarant. Well, keep going! I hope you'll mine out more stuff!
GoldenSunGeek chapter 5 . 12/12/2005
OMG, a Katz story! That was great! I wanna see more, more more!