Reviews for The Start of the End
whatweareafreaidof chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
Great story, love how you showed they are all mess up, and they are still kids
xMarauderx chapter 3 . 11/25/2006
Hey I really like this story...basically because you have kept the characters so in character...it sounds like canon. I liked how you portrayed the Lavender-Harry-Ron interaction too...seems very realistic. I'm just a bit curious about Ginny's horoscope...what about 'his friends will keep him away from you'? Ron and Hermione will keep Harry away from Ginny?

Also I'm thoroughly amused by Hermione's horoscope! Waiting for the 24th! Cheers!
TopKat chapter 3 . 10/25/2006
-squirms-

i need more. now. please. this is amazing! one of the best HP fics i've read so far, definitely. (i'd think you're about the best HP writer save JKR ;D)

-goes to read the rest of your stuff-

Rm
ESP chapter 3 . 11/25/2005
please update, it's quite good.
ESP chapter 2 . 11/25/2005
All that so-called Gryffindor bravery under one roof wasn’t enough to oppose Molly Weasley. Even on a good day.

great line
cucu4cocopuffs chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
brilliant.
Jyl chapter 2 . 9/29/2005
Oh, wow. you have my full attention with this story. Its beautifully written and I love the Ron Hermione suspense!
Dreamer22 chapter 3 . 9/29/2005
I for one want to be the 24th... tehe. Good chapter! woo hoo! (lil hyper here) Looking forward to a new chapter!
Stacey Chaffee chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
I have to say that this is one of the best fanfiction I have ever read ( and I read a lot) So keep up the good work.
theLastBLACK17 chapter 2 . 9/24/2005
please do not torture me by not updating in like 2 seconds from now... :P lol, i know you can't do that. but i love the story. i liked the connections. and the chapter was slow in a good way. reflects how they feel. well done.
Hayley chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
Please post a new chapter soon! I love it!
emgirl1904 chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
Please update soon!
Dreamer22 chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
wonderful chapter! I really like the chemistry between Hermione and Ron, very sweet! As well as that between HArry and Ginny tehe I look forward to more!
KyleGranger chapter 2 . 8/4/2005
i love this story. i love harry/ginny. best pairing on the planet! the chapters are a bit long for my taste, but it was totally worth reading. hopefully harry and ginny will get back together! update soon. (cuz i tend to loose interest and forget what happens quickly) please update! yay for harry/ginny!
dolceeevita chapter 2 . 8/4/2005
excellent . hope you update soon.