Reviews for Missing
MckinlayHeatherBell chapter 23 . 6/13
Omgsh that was epic xD
jedilittlebee chapter 23 . 1/5/2014
I am so glad Tank redeemed himself at the end.. So which story is the next. One?
jedilittlebee chapter 21 . 1/5/2014
*Fireworks...Cheers...Whistles*
jedilittlebee chapter 20 . 1/5/2014
What a sad, bleak truth Tank acknowledged.
jedilittlebee chapter 19 . 1/5/2014
You have so many interesting threads woven throughout this story! I know you said you "matured" the story, but the plot is still awesome, and for an eighteen year old? WOW!
jedilittlebee chapter 16 . 1/5/2014
OMG, TANK?
jedilittlebee chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
Laughing one chapter, crying the next. Had you lost someone close when you wrote this story? Because that is exactly the way grief sneaks up on you and slices through your heart...
jedilittlebee chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
OMG that Alex is evil! ; P I haven't laughed out loud that much in quite a while! Thank you so much. : D
jedilittlebee chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
Somehow, it is completely believable that Han's grief would be initially expressed as anger; though I wouldn't have thought of it myself, I don't think. Sorry I can never think of any constructive criticism, you are just too good a writer!
jedilittlebee chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
Your writing is always so ... GREAT!
jedilittlebee chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Wedge's reaction and grief were very well written and believable : )
CommChatter chapter 23 . 7/4/2012
WOW. Heart wrenching and amazingly good at the same time. I look forward to the sequel!
Sooo... Were Tank and Tamara executed or were they just arrested? Are they going to be in the sequel? More importantly, is Luke going to ever forgive himself for giving in to Dassu?
Like all your other stories, this one is phenomnally amazing
Keep up the good work
Happy Trails
-Pegasusrider87
Richardc269 chapter 23 . 4/1/2012
Loved the story. Would've loved to read the sequel. Please continue writing, you're pretty good.
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 20 . 11/23/2011
Great story. Is there a sequel?
Sylverlin chapter 23 . 9/25/2011
Wow.

That was... friggin' amazing. It does not happen often that I get emotionally involved with the characters as much as I did in this story. The things that were happening to Luke, to the family... all the evils, the inevitables, it was like blows to the stomach, physically.

...just, wow. And thank you.