Reviews for The Example
Icy Mike Molson chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Actually, a good take on a different perspective of running aroujd and killing everything not controlled by another player character. Short, sweet, and to the point. I thought it was rather well done, both technically and morally. One or two grammatical oddities, one or two typos, but nothing else to complain about, really...
Marchwriter chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Don't listen to some of those tight asses. I loved your story. It was extremely well-written. Don't give up and please keep writing.

Unleash your imagination and free your soul.
Young Lizard chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
"Mister Briner, your high school councelor needs serious talk with you young man." Did you hear that sort of thing a lot as a child? From the looks of this story you know first hand about the stealing of innocence. "...and when I slammed the limb into the back of his head, he fell into the water without a word."

Is this is an example to primitive serial rape in men?

"I hauled the bard up the stairs and

into my chamber. As I had hoped, Saimen was waiting for me, and was as equally surprised as the rest of the populace to see me

dragging the entertainment into my room. I set him down on the floor, and looked to Saimen. "There’s some rope in the chest by

my bed, fetch it for me."

Is this some sick fantasy?

"...give him a good poke in the back, I really don’t care how you do it, but I would appreciate it if you’d lay a blanket down

first, I don’t want such a mess covering my floor."

This is the works of Satan.

Please write more of your works so that I may compose a more complete file for the Child Protection Agency. They'll be watching you.
Killrath Rocknose chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
He sighs, "Do I need to point out all the inconsistencies betwen your work and the Forgotten Realms canon? Or is this your interpretation of the Realms? How do you justify calling it fanfiction then!" The dwarf snarls and turns away, "This is poor writing. If there was a scoring system on this website, I would recommend that this be deleted from the database with or without your consent!" Suddenly, Killrath turns on the author and swiftly jabs him in the eye with the butt of his spear, and while his foe is dazed, impales him upon the shaft. "That should learn you, villain!"
jon chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
you write exellent please finish it?
Kai Raega chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
First person...done well. I have tried First PErson before, but could never do it like this. Long descriptive paragraphs, very little reliance on spoken dialogue, a knowledge of The Savage Frontier (That alone wins you a star in my book)...I'd say this is top notch. I have been humbled. Hope to see you write more.
Mossy chapter 1 . 5/23/2001
CRAP
Devonin the Magician not signed cuz the login isn't working on this computer but it is me chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
Very well written, great introduction of the characters given how little space you had to do it. great plot idea, i loved it.

Devonin
Andromache chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
And now I have seen what another useless liberal arts education can do as well as mine. Nice work, dear blind seer.