Reviews for Identity Crisis
JaiNess chapter 17 . 11/23/2014
This is worth the read! Great sillyness and fluff. I heart Wendel.
J Luc Pitard chapter 17 . 12/29/2008
Funny, romantic and funny. (Yes, I know that's repetitious, but it was worth repeating, no?)

The constant asides added to the humor as did the goblin antics. Enjoyed it all.
magialuna chapter 17 . 11/27/2008
This was very cute, funny and still had a good plot. Thank you for brightening my evening. -Clare
NS chapter 17 . 4/12/2008
That was hilarious! I didn't expect it at all, really, because I'm used to your fics being more serious. Bravo, I laughed my cheeks off.
Kanazawa chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
I must say this story gets more hilarious with each passing chapter! I love SOCK! Go Beb
Kanazawa chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
hehehe... I love the ominous parts of the first chapter... they were particulary ominous with a shade of shall we say... ominous.

hahaha... hilarious!

I also loved Jareth's thought line at the end of chapter one... a riot!

Tre tongue-in-cheek.

Hot monkey sex indeed... a fanfiction reader can only hope! wink
Rhiannon A. Christy chapter 17 . 8/31/2007
Ok absolutly loved this! I love the style of writing and all the humor, I couldn't stop laughing. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful piece!

Rhia
Jill O'Brien chapter 7 . 6/9/2007
Yes, you ate lots of gone off ice cream. A few thousand gallons of it, apparently. *G*
Turkey chapter 17 . 2/24/2007
Very nice!
Miharu Kawashi chapter 17 . 12/19/2006
Epiloque? That is a good question. Is one in the works? Or better yet, a sequel? Just want to know in case I need to keep a look out. Ja ne!
OoHSiLLyME chapter 17 . 12/13/2006
HAHAHA! YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER! This story was great! I usually don't read rated K fics, but haha this was the bomb! I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT! i spent two straight hours laughing my butt off! HAHA! Anyways i hope you make an eppy because I'm going to check your bio to see if you did make it! GREAT STORY!
Elizabeth Tudor chapter 17 . 11/26/2006
Yes, epilogue! Write it or Wendle dies!

*holding tiny little fork to the head of confused goblin*

Careful, she's got a crazy look in her eye! Better do as she asks!
Doctor Madwoman chapter 17 . 11/19/2006
I love this story! It made me laugh so hard that I cried! Especailly with the whole 'the grebils! THE GERBILS!' and the 'must not take advantage...must not take advantage...' thought patterns. I loved Icky and Beb too. You must write an epilogue or I shall eat you soul!

(Fire rains down in the background, landing on Jareth's head and setting his hair on fire)

Jareth: OH, GOD! NOT THE HAIR!

Eh heh heh...anyways, bravo and have some candy!

Doc
EmpressAuthor chapter 17 . 11/17/2006
I nearly choked on a bottle of water and a bowl of ramen reading this. XD An epilogue would be lovely.

Who knew Jareth could drive stick?
Anarchee chapter 17 . 11/15/2006