Reviews for Identity Crisis
Anono chapter 1 . 10/10
Hahahah! Brilliant
JaiNess chapter 17 . 11/23/2014
This is worth the read! Great sillyness and fluff. I heart Wendel.
J Luc Pitard chapter 17 . 12/29/2008
Funny, romantic and funny. (Yes, I know that's repetitious, but it was worth repeating, no?)

The constant asides added to the humor as did the goblin antics. Enjoyed it all.
magialuna chapter 17 . 11/27/2008
This was very cute, funny and still had a good plot. Thank you for brightening my evening. -Clare
NS chapter 17 . 4/12/2008
That was hilarious! I didn't expect it at all, really, because I'm used to your fics being more serious. Bravo, I laughed my cheeks off.
Kanazawa chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
I must say this story gets more hilarious with each passing chapter! I love SOCK! Go Beb
Kanazawa chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
hehehe... I love the ominous parts of the first chapter... they were particulary ominous with a shade of shall we say... ominous.

hahaha... hilarious!

I also loved Jareth's thought line at the end of chapter one... a riot!

Tre tongue-in-cheek.

Hot monkey sex indeed... a fanfiction reader can only hope! wink
Rhiannon A. Christy chapter 17 . 8/31/2007
Ok absolutly loved this! I love the style of writing and all the humor, I couldn't stop laughing. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful piece!

Jill O'Brien chapter 7 . 6/9/2007
Yes, you ate lots of gone off ice cream. A few thousand gallons of it, apparently. *G*
Turkey chapter 17 . 2/24/2007
Very nice!
Miharu Kawashi chapter 17 . 12/19/2006
Epiloque? That is a good question. Is one in the works? Or better yet, a sequel? Just want to know in case I need to keep a look out. Ja ne!
OoHSiLLyME chapter 17 . 12/13/2006
HAHAHA! YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER! This story was great! I usually don't read rated K fics, but haha this was the bomb! I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT! i spent two straight hours laughing my butt off! HAHA! Anyways i hope you make an eppy because I'm going to check your bio to see if you did make it! GREAT STORY!
Elizabeth Tudor chapter 17 . 11/26/2006
Yes, epilogue! Write it or Wendle dies!

*holding tiny little fork to the head of confused goblin*

Careful, she's got a crazy look in her eye! Better do as she asks!
Doctor Madwoman chapter 17 . 11/19/2006
I love this story! It made me laugh so hard that I cried! Especailly with the whole 'the grebils! THE GERBILS!' and the 'must not take advantage...must not take advantage...' thought patterns. I loved Icky and Beb too. You must write an epilogue or I shall eat you soul!

(Fire rains down in the background, landing on Jareth's head and setting his hair on fire)

Eh heh heh...anyways, bravo and have some candy!

EmpressAuthor chapter 17 . 11/17/2006
I nearly choked on a bottle of water and a bowl of ramen reading this. XD An epilogue would be lovely.

Who knew Jareth could drive stick?