Reviews for Impossible, I do
CajunBear73 chapter 8 . 2/2/2006
Well, things really started coming together in the plot against Kim & Ron. Meanwhile, a pretty whacked out series of events has taken place, interesting diaglogue amongst the players, Kim's mom going wide open psycho mother hen with the tweebs, etc., not to mention the rolling wedding from hell being planned... Update if possible.
strength-91-possibility-none chapter 8 . 12/30/2005
this is a MUST to update soon! i can't wait for the next chapter!
ironronan357 chapter 8 . 10/20/2005
oh no; this does not look good for our love birds, does it? I think I know who the two bad guys are, but why would they want to destroy the possible-stoppable team? please update soon!
Jasminevr chapter 8 . 10/14/2005
Good job for chap. 8. Just can you PLEASE update sooner!
Riverfox237 chapter 8 . 10/13/2005
*cracks up laughing* I KNEW it! I knew it was Frugal Lucre as soon as you said it was a lanky figure! (Probably just a lucky guess on my part, but still!) Lol, that is so Ron! I absolutely love how he kept interrupting Lucre's plan like that! And CHOCOLATE BUNNIES? LOL! I can't believe Lucre wants to flood San Fransisco in chocolate just to rename the bridge after his mom!

Lol, yes, losing to candy would be a rather embarrassing black mark on Team Possible's record.

Lol, I like Wade's line about sending stuff through the Kimmunicator: "Give me a break. I can't even begin trying to find a breakthrough in that field until my Mom un-grounds me from the cyber-research lab."

Now THAT was a very interesting and original mini-mission! Great job! Lol, evil mutant easter candy...that's great.

(In case you haven't figured it out, which you most likely have, I'm reviewing as I read. Makes for longer reviews, and I get to comment on all the great stuff! _ Hope you don't mind!)

Man, I can't believe Drakken was stupid enough to tell Shego that she had gray hairs! I'm surprised she didn't murder him, lol!

Hoo boy, that was a close one w/ Kim almost being hypnotized into killing Ron! Lol, Ron is so funny when he's confused! Yes, why does Kim bother? Lol! (I'm saying 'Lol!' WAY too much, aren't I? )

So, what, Hallie and Callie are phsycics? Hmm, interesting. Okay, from those dreams I'm seeing the villains Minkey Fist, Claire, and...NO idea who the old woman is, but oh well. Wow, this is getting really mysterious and suspenseful and stuff!

Awesome chapter! (As usual, of course! :D) I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up da great work, and I hope you update again soon! Waytago!
Riverfox237 chapter 7 . 9/19/2005
Lol! Great chap! There were lots of really great funny parts! I don't know if I've told you this, but this fic is one of my absolute favorite fanfics on this entire site! It's so creative, interesting, and well-written! Waytago!

Uh-oh, looks like Claire's not what she appears. Is she one of those characters that always looks like a child even when she's grown or something? Well, I guess I'll hafta wait 'til the next chap to find out! Again, really great chap! Please update again as soon as you can, and keep up da great work!
Jasminevr chapter 7 . 9/19/2005
Yay! Kim and Ron are okay! Also what's up with this Claire person?
Riverfox237 chapter 6 . 9/9/2005
Oo, cliffie! Man, this was an awesome chap! Excellently written! I can't wait to find out what's going on w/ the cake! Could it be Adrena Lynn? I kinda hope not, I want her to just be turned good and be done w/ it. But I definitely won't protest if it is her, so don't worry! Again, awesome chap! Please update again real soon, and keep up da great work!
Jasminevr chapter 6 . 9/8/2005
What happen's to Kim and Ron!

Oh why did you put a cliffe in!

Hurry up and update!
The Halfa Wannabe chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
That was good. The proposal went perfect, even if it didn't.
Anghammarad chapter 6 . 9/7/2005
AH!

why must writers love the dam cliffies?

AH!

WELCOME TO EXASPERATION NATION!

other than that its brilliant so please update and get me out of this suspencefilled hole ive dug for myself

-Anghammarad-
MrDrP chapter 6 . 9/7/2005
The entire chapter led up beautifully to the final sentence. Excellent.

I do like how Mrs Dr P is as protective of her boys as Mr Dr P was of Kim. Classic.

And Claire? One creepy little kid.
campy chapter 6 . 9/7/2005
Oh, ba-a-a-d memories. {shudders} No man should have to put up with wedding planners. Just tell us time & place and what to wear.

Great chapter. Hooray, Mrs P's girlfriend angst is back.
Waffled Flambe chapter 6 . 9/6/2005
omg is the cake poisoned?
Jasminevr chapter 5 . 8/29/2005
I didn't think planning a wedding could be so stressfull.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »