Reviews for Upstaged by Amateurs
machievelli chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
To be posted 3 September 2010 on StarwarsKnights under The Critic returns and Lucasforums under the Critic’s Two Cents.

I will tag those I liked as pick of the week. Check at StarwarsKnights for the best of the best.

Pre TSL: Beware the argumentative characters…

The piece struck me as incredibly funny. Every writer has nights when his characters won’t let him sleep because they don’t like the way they are portrayed; I once had an argument with three of the characters in my own Family of Choice because of a scene I had already blocked out that they changed to suit them. I was not surprised that the characters decided to take their complaints to the writers, I was just surprised by one of them threatening to delete a mass of her own programming as a counter threat.

Pick of the Week
MazeWolf chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
So that's what happened, it all makes sense now! I knew the Disciple was a prick.
bronzeraven chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Haha! This made my day. The truthe comes out - I knew there was a logical reason for why so much content was missing. Not sure if I'll ever be able to forgive Disciple for that, lol.

-b.r
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
ROFL! "I do not believe that, as a meatbag, you have the emotional capacity to do it.”

Only one of the best HK lines ever thought of.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Great story! LOL, poor Leonia and Bob... Thanks for writing this! God bless!
Mother Mayhem chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
I can't tell you how much I love your work, because you might call in the authorities...

this is brilliant

Mother Mayhem
FxChiP chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Heh-heh-heh, I've had nights like that... very nice. :)
Clover64 chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
LOL! That was one of the funniest pieces of writing I have ever read! The way you characterize both Disciple and HK are geinus! Although I must say...I agree with Disciple! He should have had (if he absolutely had to die) a better death scene than Atton. Disciple is the better character of course...hehehe
qt3.14159 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
So funny! I'm not one of those people who complain about the game ending for the most part, but even still this is hysterically funny.

Great job!
Talhiri chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
lol Interresting. it was pretty funny actually.
ArianSkye chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
LOL! I loved this! I only have one question though. If all of it got deleted, then why do we have access to all the cut material? Just a though! Hope you keep up the great work and keep writing!

Hugs,

Kuramas Girl Angel
Affirmation26 chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
hahahaha! That was great! I could totally see that happening... well, if the KotOR dimention could cross over to ours... I'm still working on those skematics...erm anyway, wonderful work! I liked this piece a lot. Great Job!