Reviews for You wear your heart on your cheek
PolkadotSunstar chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
I like this a lot and I really hope you decide to continue it!

-Amy (:
voodoo-voldemort chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
i know you havent updated in a while but i just wanted to say i love your story. i really really do :)
AngelCatReena123 chapter 4 . 10/15/2007
Great story hope you write more soon!
Katsy17 chapter 4 . 1/15/2007
aw very good :) update soon
madyashiefan n.l.i chapter 4 . 1/6/2007
brilliant story! plz update sn!
Azrael Gaunt chapter 4 . 1/1/2007
Love it! Is Blaise really black? Hm. I dont remember that. Oh, well. My memory is bad anyways. *wink* This story is brilliant, I love it! Continue! COntinue! And if you get any flames *rolls up sleeves* I'll take care of them for ya.

Update soon!

Elvia
MythicRhyvon chapter 4 . 11/22/2006
YAY! I luv this story! EMO ROCKS! Lol. update soon?
HyenaWolf chapter 4 . 10/26/2006
Wow i really love your story, i can't wait to see Draco's reaction when he finds out that it's Harry! Update soon! x

p.s Yes i am that stupid that i reviewed the first chapter thinking it was the only one and for being an idiot i apologise lol.
HyenaWolf chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
More more more PLEASE! And don't worry i ignore facts all of the time and i personally don't think that it would have worked as well if he was black considering the style that you went for. What a place to leave it...thats cruel! Update as soon as you possibly can! x
linzi chapter 4 . 10/25/2006
aw it's so cute.
PrettyCRAYONS chapter 4 . 8/11/2006
I love this story! I love your descriptions! they are so good I can actually picture the characters very well. Please write more it's very interesting.
hapan chapter 4 . 8/2/2006
o! i totally loved it! pleasepleasseplease update soon! Your writing technique is awesome and the only thing i'm a leetle but iffy on is the smoking, but it's your fic and youv done great things! Here, take a marshmallow or three.
slytheringrl17 chapter 4 . 5/19/2006
i love it so far cant waite to read what happens next update soon...please
amethyst sylph chapter 4 . 1/22/2006
Love the story so far, you've managed to pulkl of the the whole-new-harry thing without going into the cliches (except for the clothes but that is kinda important). Since Harry can remember last night, is he actually going to make a move or will it have to wait till theyre drunk again? Anyway, update soon please.
Seventh Bell Astarael chapter 4 . 1/15/2006
Update soon? Please? -begs- I really really want chu too! It's my bday today, so think of it as a present. XD
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »