Reviews for Eye of Destruction
Sean Astin's fan chapter 30 . 11/9/2005
HEY, IT'S ME AGAIN! ARE YOU GOING TO DO A SEQUAL? BECAUSE I REALLY LIKED THAT STORY! PRETTY PLEASE WITH REESES ON TOP?

Send me your answer,

Heather
Sean Astin's fan chapter 17 . 11/9/2005
The story is terrific. Even I couldn't come up with that kind of brilliance. i'm doing a Haary Potter/Code Lyoko story. The reason I'm doing this review, is that; have you ever read The Lord of the Rings? Not to be rude or anything, but Sam's wife is me (kidding!), no really, Sam's wife's name is Rosie Cotton. I'm sorry if you feel offended, but Sam G. is my fav. character and I want everything about Sam to be right.

Hope to hear from you,

Heather
Supreme Admiral of the Web chapter 30 . 9/25/2005
A nice fusion, with a fruity begining, tangy taste and a nice elegant finish. I grant it my stamp of approval.
Movie-Brat chapter 30 . 9/25/2005
Awesome fic, it rocks; good job and one more thing, check out my Code Lyoko/Fantastic Four crossover fic.
Cold-Foxx chapter 30 . 9/25/2005
-hugs- Yay! It was so good. Loved it. The ending was very good, with those words. I updated my fic yesterday, just to let you know. Hope you enjoy the chapter like I enjoyed your fic!
Cold-Foxx chapter 26 . 9/21/2005
Update soon, it's getting better! Oh, but take your time.
Movie-Brat chapter 26 . 9/21/2005
It's getting good, please keep writing.
sebastian1 chapter 25 . 9/14/2005
I have another crossover idea for you, how about a Code Lyoko/Nightmare on Elm Street crossover?
Cold-Foxx chapter 25 . 9/11/2005
Oh, great chapter! Update soon~
Cold-Foxx chapter 24 . 9/3/2005
I just got through watching Lilo and Stitch two, it was so sad! I was sniffing the whole time reading the chapter, LoL! Update soon. Oh, I sent you the story for FictionPress
Snakealien chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
YA! great chapter man!

Season 2 came out man YA, AHAHAHAHAHAH!

Dude got a great website about code Lyoko and got some pics of the first show, god Aelita is beautiful. LOVEN IT! ya! (like a football fan)

Will read the other chapters in fact i liked that movie especially with the large scale wars

Ow! can't wait till it airs in US.

Later my friend...
pookiemagoo chapter 23 . 8/30/2005
Great chapter. The general at the end of the chapter made me laugh. School just sucks how it totally ruins plans, like writing fanfiction. Update ASAP!
Lord Maximus chapter 23 . 8/30/2005
I like the way this is going. As for your review the mysterious figure wasn't Drake or Chaos, but they will be involved in this figure's scheme. It was one of the creatures Xana recruited in The Core.
Cold-Foxx chapter 23 . 8/28/2005
Can't wait!
Cold-Foxx chapter 22 . 8/26/2005
Yeah, I'm so glad it's Friday! Update soon!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »