Reviews for Temporary Setbacks
Libby chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
Very nice, compliments! I adooore the Esca fics with Van X Celena... Could you write a sequel?
Akiotena Tentori chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
Gooooooooooooooooooooooo Lys-chan! _ Write more. Yes yes. *nodnodnod*
Miraba chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
I really like this fic, especially Dilandau's semi-denial (yeah, like Celena was the only one who fell in love with Van). And I find it amusing that Dilly is forced live in Celena's body and endure Allen's angst sessions.

My only complaint is that the structure is a bit fractured. But given the kind of story and characters you're dealing with, it doesn't matter very much ;)
Firia chapter 1 . 5/14/2001
I liked all your GW fanfics, and I like this one as well. _ I hope you plan to write more Escaflowne fanfiction. Particuarly more Van x Dilandau/Serena stuff.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
I like your story, but I do have to admit I'm a romantic , and I'm glued to the idea of Hitomi&Van. There I've said it! OOOkay, now, the idea of Dilandau still being around is neat, but I didn't exactly have much love for Van and Celena getting married. In my opinion, I don't think Van would be able to get over Hitomi just like *snap*. (Despite the two year interlude.) Anyway, that's just my opinion. All in all, it was very interesting fan fiction. 'Nuff said. :)
SallyPo chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
I really enjoyed this fic. The characterization is great in my opinion. I can easily imagine Dilandau thinking all those things. His thoughts on Allen were hilarious but nothing beats the ones about him 'having a plan'. In the end, it's funny how he seems to blaim Celena but I kind of got the impression that he couldn't go through with the action himself. Probably because of his earlier comment about her having 'far too much influence' over his thinking. I seriously hope you write more on Esca. Maybe a sequal to this? Especially considering your GW stories. Um, you are the same person right? If not, sorry.