Reviews for Time Flies
sophiedp chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Great Story. Keep you the good work! I wish that there are more of these kinds of FanFics. Please update soon!
Prats 'R' Us chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
wow! Interesting find, I love it!
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
heh, this was fun! Syndrome can be such an arse, lol.
Nitrospira chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Crazy good... who'd have thought they'd be such an interesting pair?

x. Ara
DiamondOfTheMoon chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
great start please add more soon.
TsukiNoBara chapter 2 . 4/12/2006
That was interesting. I'd say more, but I've lost all rational thought upon realizing that I kind of like Syndrome/Violet.
EclipseKlutz chapter 2 . 1/19/2006
Oh, I love snark! _

Very well written, very entertaining, etc. etc. Brava!
009900990099 chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
Nice. I like this story a lot.
jla2snoopy chapter 2 . 12/30/2005
neat story! well written...update soon!
MudMunchkin chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
I just adore how you kept everyone in character and it was good to see a tougher side of Violet. I adore that "I'm still geeking out about it!" quote. My favorite. Again, I adore how you kept them in character! I have gone through so many fics, but there isn't many Incredible fics, but hardly any can get pin point Syndrome's character. They usually just make him blunt but you got the whole quirky guy thing down for him. Excellent!
Acciodoublestuffed chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
this is a great story! i think you should write more! deffinately more violetXsyndrome! there arent many of those fics and most of them make violet and syndrome so out of character! but i really liked ur take on it!
Umino Akiko chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
I liked it, but, did this chapter have point!
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Man I am like endlessly jealous of her right now!
Daystar Searcher chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
Whe! Going good so far. Nice character development with Syndrome. Maybe go into a little more detail with Mirage, she's kind of blah right now.
Hyper-Gurl1 chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
I really like this story! Especially the Syndrome/Violet thing! I hope u make a new chapter! Update! and u get a cookie for ur effort! *gives u a cookie*