Reviews for Ignore the Rain
Love less chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
This reminds me so much of the time I wrote to a friend that is officially not my friend #crying face about how much he makes me feel sad on what he does to break my heart. I wrote about how I lothe him and over time it turn to envy carefree, siblingless life. What he does to break my heart is ditch me, talk about me behind my back, hurt me,(both mentally and emotionally) and how I don't really hate him but can't stand him at the same time. Then what he did after he read the two-page letter he walked up to me, tear it apart, and said" I don't care, leave me alone, and I don't want this letter!", then threw it at my face, and stormed off with my friend Sebastian.(who also his friend by the way, so couldn't chose sides) I'd be lying if I didn't expect that, but the paper felt pretty nice and I didn't get a paper cut! Just try to bring the right side over here I felt like my heart was stepped on and I had a deep depression for 2 weeks. People even kept asking me why am I so sad! He tried to make up with me and said sorry and he didn't understand how sad I was until he thought about how we faced the world together. All those times he felt worthless when his girlfriend broke up with him, only for them to get back together again. All the laughs we shared. But too late. He told me this a few days before summer vacation and told me to think about it before answering him. On the last day of school, I was going to tell him that I forgive him, but his mom came and picked him up before I can, he's moving , and he changed his number.( I learmed that when I called him and it said the number was discontinued) So sad!
greenblood32 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I love this! Its kinda sad but also really good.
thechiifactor chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
oh my god...im crying but i mean it made so much sense but still rejection is a bitch all you can do is cry in front of them and watch there shocked faces as all you can do is weep your eyes out and hold your head against there chest and weep your eyes some more out i tried to kill myself to but as i said before rejection is a bitch great story very accurate good job and 5/5 oh and by the way it takes ALLOT to get me to cry.
from-eroica-with-love chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
...*sighs* love it
Princess Shela chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Good fanfic.
Crystal Blaize chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
It was beautiful.

Nice job.
markyc58 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Darn you, guys! You had me in tears, and at the start of the day, no less! I loved it, though...but it was even better when I got to the end and saw that 'ray of hope' shining for the both of them! I love angst, but I absolutely HATE unhappy endings! Thanks for the great story!
sandile chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
You did use rain quite a few times, but I think it emphasizes that word in a good way and it makes a firm point.

This was beautiful.

'nough said.
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Hmm, that could be the beginning of a longer story. You should continue onto it.
QueenOfGames2 chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
I've read dear diary and this is an interesting flip side, I liked it. Even though Seto denied Jou I was happy to see he didn't blow him off typical of his true personality. Great job... maybe you should make it more than a one shot... ::hint hint::

The *Queen Of Games*
Mzchar14 chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Man...that was deep. Oo...Lol. But very good. I loved it. Keep it up ok? Sayanora!
Growing Pain chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
This was such a beautiful story! I loved it! So sad... ack... poor Jou. He always suffers.
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
i really liked this! it wasn't that hard for me to follow, a bit difficult in the middle, but i managed not to get lost. well, great story and i can't wait for more fics by you!
Jeremy 'Zem' Williams chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
THAT WAS A GOOD STORY! love it!