Reviews for Third Wheel Syndrome
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
BAAAAWWWW-HUH-HAW-WAHHHHH!

Just turn me inside out and shake the organs loose, why don't you? EGAD, but that was ... melancholy.

I need to go read something uplifting now. Your writing is just too damned effective.
shiningwish chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
And here was I, thinking this would be boring. But you proved me wrong in the end. I do totally agree with Raven , in so many of these points. For a monologue, you did it quite naturally. Congrats. Sorry for not making a more...emotional review, you just inspired my more...Raven-like side, if you want to put it that way...amusing, I must say. For you to make simple words become something that makes the feelings emerge...feelings are, dear, indeed complicated but interesting things, aren't they ? Keep it up.
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
rob/rae /sniffle

short but sweet
Annavi chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
First off I want to tell you how well written this is. You truly understand how to construct your writing. You have no idea how hardf it is to read others work when they think the only place to start a paragraph is when as person is talking (not like how it should start when subject is changed or taken to a different side of things). Also, I love how in depth you got with this, its short, its sweet, and it emotional. My only disappointment was the summary, you have around 250 to use and you use hardly any. If you only put that it will attract charactors hardly any readers due to the fact that if the summary looks bad, then the story must not be well written either, which is sad due to how amazing this story is.

You did a great job with this!

-Vianna
Alekin chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Wow... that was very depressing. And yet very hopeful... Perhaps has to do with her character, but is the final sensation I get from Raven.

Very good writing in this one! you have a nice style of writing... I like it very much! ;)
Merry Monarch chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
im a rob/star fan myself, but the way you made raven feel was so realistic. like if you knew exactly what was going on in her mind. good story though.
vegiegurl-too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Couldn't help it. Had to read this again. I love the last line. It ties it all together.
Lady Shalafa chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
poor raven. I liked it.
The Last chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Aw... personally I'm a Beast Boy:Raven fan, but this was touching, in a strange way. Definitely thought provoking and meaningful. Good job for exploring Raven's thoughts and how other people think of her. Keep writing.
vegiegurl chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
That was heartbreaking. I was talking to my friend and we both think Robin likes Raven mostly as a friend (even though I'd rather they be together). I love how you portrayed Raven. That's how I think their realationship really is and I just love this! You did a great job! Another beautiful one-shot. _
Chaotic Symphony chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
That was awesome. I really enjoyed the story. if you got time check my Raven/Robin story out and tell me if its good or bad. I liked your idea I haven't seen anythin like this. ORIGINAL! I like! Keep writing
Platanos2.0 chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Wow. That was incredible deep. It just oozed unrequited love angst-just the way it should be done. Wonderfully written; everything flowed and it was introspective, just the way Raven is. No unnecessary fluff or out of character tidbits, just Raven being Raven talking about love. Excellent! Just one thing-please don't get mad-try to space things out more. It adds drama and suspense (the reader has to scroll down to get to the good stuff) and is easier on the eyes, especially for those of us with really poor vision. Besides that, it was pure genius. Keep it up.
anime09 chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
LOVE IT!
ladie-babyblu chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
very good. kinda sad though