Reviews for Daddy's Little Girl
everybetty chapter 16 . 4/5/2007
Congratulations on finishing, Em. I can understand your relief at finally putting this to bed. I am, of course, one of those disappointed in the brevity of the ending and the skipping over of how he made it back from having fallen so far. I'm sure you would have done it great justice. But, all good things must end, I guess, even when we don't want them to.

Hope to find you back in CSI land again. In the meantime, I will content myself with your SPN and SGA fics.

Take care,

beth
all done chapter 16 . 4/4/2007
I loved the story. There are so few Nick stories around - although I should say that recently I have been pleased to see a couple Nick-centric ones arrive in my email - and written by some of my favorite authors. I was so happy to see this was complete. I really enjoyed it and although I would be one who would like to have more of the recovery, you did a very good job and I respect your wishes as an author.

Thank you again.
dumbandhappy chapter 16 . 4/4/2007
woo hoo an update! well done, great chapter very well written and i think the ending was just right! a very good story worth the wait
Samsara Dallire chapter 16 . 4/3/2007
Short, but sweet.

Thank you for finishing this story.
ali chapter 14 . 6/6/2006
this story is really good!

Please continue!
Romy chapter 14 . 6/4/2006
Woohoo! What an amazing story! I just love it and can't wait for the next chapter!

Good work!

Greetings
weimfriend chapter 14 . 3/30/2006
Wow glad to see you back hope you are feeling better. another great chapter, please update soon can't wait to see how this all works out

Nancy
Samsara Dallire chapter 14 . 3/12/2006
My god you have finally updated this story. We so, so needed it after the horrible job the writers did with their version of Daddy's Little Girl!
kimonkey7 chapter 14 . 2/11/2006
Ran across your name on a fave author's fave list (the secret to my finding the best of what's out there out there) and really enjoyed it. I'm looking over your Stargate stuff now...good writing.

Thanks,

Kim
abharding chapter 14 . 2/10/2006
I am glad to see this fic has been updated.

I really liked this chapter. I loved Grissom's comments to Nick about how he wasn't dead and then giving Nick a good quote. It was a nice touch.

Normally I don't post this, as I am content to wait but please post more...
all done chapter 14 . 2/6/2006
Wonderful story. I'm loving every minute.
sokerfreek922 chapter 14 . 1/28/2006
i'm extremely glad u updated, this story is really emotional and i luv it, please udpate soon!
everybetty chapter 14 . 1/27/2006
OMG! you updated! it worked! wow, Em. When you come thru you really come thru.

So, i wont grumble about the shortness of this chapter, nor will i ruin the pleasant surprise by immediately asking about and urging you to write the next chapter.

I will say that as always, you write a mean Grissom. Loved the quote, and am adopting it as my own personal credo. Gives me hope that you will still be able to bring him thru this relatively intact.

sigh ...still loving this story - gave me an excuse to read it again from the beginning ...odd that Kelly Gordon offed herself in "RL" and in this namesake fic!
iboneki chapter 14 . 1/26/2006
Ahh! Praise to both God and Beth. Thank you for returning to this story! You made my day. (Yes, of course that chapter was worth the wait...)
sally88 chapter 14 . 1/25/2006
i can't tell you how much i love you write now. when i saw the alert i actually started laughing with glee. can i be any dorkier. let's just forget i said that.

great chapter. i really love this sensetive side of grissom. he's really doing a great job comforting nick.

loved it.

don't take so long to update please, please, please. you can't keep us hanging like this.