Reviews for Crash Like Thunder
Mestizaa chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
Wow. That was quite the emotional ride. Though I must say, I really like how you ended it. I chuckled a little a the final exchange :)
DramaQueen1103 chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
wow. um. wow. That was sad and took an unexpected turn but was very well written.
sarahb2007 chapter 10 . 3/19/2007
OMG are you serious that was great the ending was very surprising and i am still crying about lorelai losing the baby how could you that is so cruel to do to the people out here in siber space that love LL and want them to be married and have a baby or the other way around it doesn't matter as long as they have a baby together than it's fine but hey i hope to see more fics done by you in the future

Sarah
mandeeangel chapter 10 . 12/11/2006
omg

i know you wrote this a really long time ago,but i have to say that it was one of the most beautifully written things i have ever read.

i was crying-no sobbing at the end of it. (I know, i'm wayy too emotional)

anyway, this is one of the best fics i have ever read, and i just wanted to thank you for writing it.

-mandee
JenBurch chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
I loved this story! Any chance there may be a continuation to it?
EternalConfusion chapter 10 . 6/18/2006
WOW! That was one amazing fic! You had me rooted here until 2am so that I could finish it. Aww...I was so sad when they lost the baby :( It's not fair! And Rory's pregnant? What does Emily have to say about that? lol. Great fic.
oshgpoehrm chapter 9 . 4/30/2006
I just wanted to review again, because I read it again, and it's still insanely amazing. *sniff* I can't think of how I would type incoherent sobbing. I just want to sniffle and sigh a lot now. *sigh* So so so so so good.
moonmouse chapter 10 . 4/17/2006
Wow. Beautifully written, very bittersweet. Wonderful story :)
oshgpoehrm chapter 10 . 4/12/2006
HOLY... Ah! I want to cry right now. This is such a wonderful, intricate story. I love how you wrote it, with things becoming so much more significant in the end. Wow. This is amazing. It was beautiful and heartbreaking. Wow. Favourites!
captain austen chapter 10 . 2/4/2006
I like the story. bittersweet. I almost wish you would have made it a little bit longer.
Geila chapter 3 . 12/10/2005
hey in this chapter you have half of someone else's story in here... i knoe cause i read the story with some of this chapter in it
luke4me chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
This is an absolutely fabulous story. It made me cry and laugh. I was devastated at Lorelai losing the baby and the unresolved issues with Rory. I have never been a fan of Emily, yet I always hope that there's a change for the better, for Lorelai's sake. Thanks for not in any way, shape or form, have Lorelai make another mistake with Christopher. Next to Emily, he is my most hated character. Great job and keep writing!
fallingfables chapter 10 . 9/24/2005
Wow. I've always been a fan of your work, and I can't believe it's taken me this long to finally read this. Your characterization and dialogue are perfect (I love Luke and Lorelai as a married couple), and I had tears in my eyes in the last chapter. So painful, so honest. I'd love to see more stuff from you in the future.
shamelessOne chapter 10 . 8/17/2005
Whoa.

That is one of the best written stories I've read in awhile. Hell. Ever. Keep writing :]
ElvenCompanion chapter 10 . 8/14/2005
i love the story but you better be writing a sequel. that is a cruel way to end a story