Reviews for Shiver
YaoiKawaii224 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I don't get it... lol... I know I should get it, but I don't... Good story, though...
Kami chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
First things first. I loved it. I like your writing style, and I like the way you leave the ending a little ambiguous. Ed's response to hypothermia is excellent, and thank you for getting the symptoms of hypothermia right! So many people try to use something similar, but they dont do their research...

Criticisms: none

Additional info: usually when someone has such severe hypothermia that they can't stay conscious, they'll stop shivering, because their body will lose its ability to compensate for the extreme cold. If you're interested in chatting about the science behind that, send me an email at kami_watkins .

All in all, wonderful work and I look forward to more from you!
Bad Temper chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
D'awww! I love it! So sweet and subtle. Good job!
RipJawWolfFang chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
(giggles) Good job!
raiTonight29 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
this was cute... i hope you write more RoyxEd...
Rivergoddess16 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Um...Well, hi. I'm Naideana, and I write fan fictions with the RoyxRiza pairing mostly.

By chance I leanred about your fic yesterday and wanted to apologize, becuase I used hypothermia and skin to skin contact in a chapter of my Royai. (obviously it was Roy and Riza though) I just wanted to say that I didn't mean to steal your ideas or anything! Honest! I only wrote mine early this year, and I'd never even seen yours before! (I don't read ANY yoai or yuri. That's not to say I'm against it. I just don't read it.)

Anyway, I just wanted to clear that up. Snaps for having a brilliant idea first! I'm also going to add a note to my story explaining about your fic - just in case.

Hoping you understand,

Naddy
Shinn Asuka- Destiny's Warrior chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Kyah! That's cute - aw... hee hee... I'm glad Roy ended up okay :D

Hope to read more of your fics soon!

~Ryopon~
La Lolita chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
i really like this story
Tarnished Secret chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
OH!

That was so cute!

You HAVE TO write more one-shots like that!

Wonderful RoyxEd hints! Loveditloveditlovedit!

Great grammar and stuff too, that's always good.

FANTASTIC JOB!
Revlofantasy chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Very nice Roy x Ed moment there _
kytyngurl2 chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Reviewer Response:

So belated, sorry! T_T

CrossoverQueen: I figured it had to be for a boy Ed's age. And I envy him too! I also dislike the cold... Oh! Thank you for saying so! I'm glad you enjoyed!

saFire flamE: I'm happy you enjoyed, but I don't really have a direct sequel planned for this one, sorry. I do, however have a LOT more Roy x Ed fics. Given that this is pre-slash, any of those could be considered a sequel to this fic. :)

LilAngel12558: Yay for mixed emotions! *happy* Wow, thanks! I'm glad you did!

Hime no Ichigo: *laughs* Hi, opposite twin! Thank god! *cuddles Roy* Oh! *is honored* I will keep writing, no worries!

Susan: I'm so glad! *glomps* Thank you!

Sika Kuriyama: Yay! I'm happy you enjoyed... and... *gasp* A monkey girl of my very own? Is this Christmas! Yay! And 'roger' to the writing and posting!

AlibisDragon: Go Ed! And thank you! Heh, I don't currently have plans to write that sort of fic, as Mikkeneko and a few other writers beat me to it. I like doing new twists and unique ideas so I really feel no urge to go to already covered ground just yet. I still have so many fresh bunnies to try!

To all reviewers: I love you guys for reviewing. You have no idea how happy it makes me! Thanks for your support! And I'm so glad you enjoy!
CrossoverQueen chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Keh, this was so embarrassing at some parts. But I wouldn't mind if I was in Ed's situation :D. I hate the cold; the mere thought of coldness either makes me shiver or annoys me. And my temperature does lower a lot faster compared to my friends and family. Good job, though.
aphinitea chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
please please make a sequel? it's just that that one was so delicieux...loved it so much!
LilAngel12558 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
aw! so sad! and cute...and sad...and cute... -cry- -hugs ed and roy- really good fic! i enjoyed it very much
Hime no Ichigo chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
*waves frantically* We're like opposites.. I started from then slowly moved some of my works to my LJ. XD; Phuu, weird.

Yay for Roy x Ed! Mm, yay on behalf of Ed's quick thinking-body heat! _ Thank God Roy didn't die of hypothermia~ *cooes*

*adds to favourites* Keep writing, I'll be on the lookout! _