Reviews for Bargaining Chip
extracutegurl9 chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
Never shall I give in to the indignity that is being fish slapped!
Tandy Sandman chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
Love it! What a great story... Thanks for writing this... As I was watching National Treasure I just kept thinking that they should put more emphasis on Riley... lol... Thanks for sharing!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Why has Ian not died yet? I will throw McGee and DiNozzo in there to shoot Ian. That would make a great fanfic...
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I HATE YOU IAN! YOU LITTLE SNITCH! I HATE IAN! HE BETTER DIE!
CelestialSonata7 chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
I really liked that spin of the movie. Definitely more Riley angst/whumpage which I loved! It was very interesting how you cut out large scenes, yet still managed to tie up the loose ends. Very well done! :) Again, I just loved the Riley whump and scenes, there needs to be more in the next movie.
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
A great end to a great story!

I always loved riley and his Ferrari 360 spider.

Like at the end of the second movie...

that was priceless!
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
a satisfying ending to the chapter.

although you got the bluish green man quote wrong.

He said 'I'm gussing that's significant'

not 'that's probably significant somehow'

believe me.

I know my Riley.

And since he is sitting right next to me, he can also confirm what he said!

oh and 200th review!
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
I'm giong to have to watch the extended shaft sequence again I don't quite remember it.

I love this story by the way!
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Riley Poole is locked up in your closet?

He's locked in YOUR closet?

in?

your?

closet?

locked up?

IMPOSSIBLE!

Riley is sitting next to me right now, reading over my shoulder.

I'm a nice captor and I don't force him to stay in my closet.

(I do however make him wear a leash in public)

XD

Great job with this story.

I love it!
Queen Readalot chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
Interesting. I like the direction this story took. Nice AU plotline you have there. Good job!
DammitimmaD chapter 8 . 5/11/2011
:D Aww happy ending! :D I LOVE IT!

RILEY IS SO ADORABLE!
Sarcasm's BFF chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
I thought it was really good! Thank you for not killing Riley off! I was slightly confused with the car stuff, but I figured it wast that important because it's just the epilouge.
Sarcasm's BFF chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
Obviously you didn't research enough. Paul Revere was captured by the British before he rode, and didn't escape until morning. And lanterns were never actually lit. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow made up the poem (because that's what it's from, not actual historic accounts) as a call to action for the North to abolish slavery.
hpenchantress chapter 8 . 8/22/2010
Wow! This was such a wonderful story! I loved it so much! Thanks for taking me on such an awesome ride!
Chaptain chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
Reading this chapter gave me insight to a detail that could have screwed the whole movie up. The time change thing doesn't include the fact that the sun rises and sets at different times during different seasons so it isn't certain that it's the right time. I just felt like telling someone.

BTW, I love this story so much, this is the third time I've read it. 3