Reviews for When All Light Dies
Sabriel207 chapter 9 . 7/21
Hey!

I adored your Lara/Kurtis stories, have just finished reading Slouching Towards Bethlehem and now When All Light Dies. I thought I'd leave a quick review to just say thanks for writing them, and to let you know there are still people reading them, just in case that might inspire you to come back to this story...:) Would love to see how it concludes.
JessicaTaireMyst chapter 9 . 7/19
There is a Heavy Neolithic archaeological site called Taire in Lebanon which I didnt even know was real when i made up the name as an Age for Myst, if youve ever heard of it. But you can look it up in wikipedia. I read that its got something to do with the Qaraoun Culture. Theres a collection held by the Museum of Lebanese Prehistory at Saint Joseph University. You can look it up if you want. I just thought that it'd be a shame to leave this story unfinished so I just thought this might give you some ideas.
Keep up the good work! :)
Jess T chapter 9 . 3/12
What happened to the continuation of the story?
It's been 9 YEARS since you've updated and I'm starting to think the story is dead.
Plz update ASAP? PLZ!
Lara chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
Make more, but if you do, make sex scenes more! :3 Not only sex, love and sweet things :3
CherryNaberrie chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
This is awesome! :D I'm so glad I've finally found a TRAOD sequel fanfic that is actually well-written! Keep going, I can't wait to read the end!
Mm92 chapter 9 . 12/5/2010
Is there any chance that you'll finish this story? I'd love to read the rest of it. It's awesome! :)
AbiTheSloth chapter 9 . 1/8/2010
:O

Update!

Real soon please!
Mai chapter 9 . 7/11/2008
Just finnished reading this story too :3 I love it so far like the one before

Erm, Update soon pleaase. :)
PashN chapter 9 . 1/11/2008
I can't believe I just read this...I mean today! It's a little late for reviewing but better late than never.:P

This fic rocks.(like your updating schedule!XP) The Lara/Kurtis conversation was very well written and I like the simple things that you put in there, like pouring hot coffee!lol

So... these three Nephilim are the only antagonists in this fic?*shifty eyes*
Hazel chapter 9 . 12/5/2007
Oh, an update! Brilliant banter – I just love reading your Lara and Kurtis dialogue –it’s excellent! And nice humour injections too XD I envy you and your ability to write such fabulous humour!

I wouldn’t have considered Kurtis to be a sugar heaper, but I guess he was momentarily deprived of nicotine, so needed a substitute in the form of a caffeine and sugar overload! _

I do love Kurtis’ nonchalance-ness – the coffee spillage was perfectly scripted! *_*
Arty chapter 9 . 12/4/2007
muwahaha hot coffee on the manhood, nice one ;)
KittenKez chapter 9 . 12/4/2007
OMFG

“Excuse me? Yes, my friend seems to have had an accident.”

ROFLMFAO

Love it can't wait for more
Twisted Cinderella chapter 9 . 12/3/2007
Ah! Finally! Update! Wee! I love that banter :). It's been a while since they had a banter like that. I hope you update soon, again!

-Mina-

xoxo
KittenKez chapter 8 . 11/6/2007
Great work. Lovin it and I loved the first one D

Can't wait for update )

~*K*~
thenightwithin chapter 8 . 10/25/2007
Woot an update. Though I did read it a bit late. Good thing they got thier stuff back. I'll be waiting on the next chapter.