Reviews for Wedding Planning For Dummies
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
XD!lol!Awesome!Remus being spontaneous!
PinguThePenguin chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
I have to say, I usually don't like stories with a bunch of different pairings like this, but this one I absolutely LOVE! You should really keep writing this! It's hilarious! XD
kreoff210 chapter 4 . 9/9/2007
i think Lockhart is a of my fav parts in the 2nd movie is when ron smacks him in the head with a rock! woot

made my day! XD

anyhow..lerv the piece, cant wait for more.

RetteMich chapter 4 . 10/27/2006 cute! I loved it!

[put winky thing here] haha

I love your writing...its really good..
Anna Potter Black chapter 4 . 7/4/2006
So, after a location, what do you think is going to happen besides music?
marauders4 chapter 4 . 12/18/2005
Holy hell, I love this story! And, I must say, though Sirius and Remus are the main coupling *Lucius* and Remus would be rather good too. Maybe you could write an alternate timeline of the same story except with the coupling of Lucius/Remus. But, that's just me, a Remus/Lucius shipper. Oh, and I have to add my favorite line of all time:

"A similar thought running through both men’s minds, nobody touches that ass but me."

Hellz yeah! A jealous Sirius and Lucius! My favorite thing in the world next to chocolate and Tom Felton!
Unwanted Red Roses chapter 4 . 9/30/2005
AW! *grin* I loved it!
Caitlin chapter 4 . 9/25/2005
Omg I loved this story, I was laughing so hard the whole time. I absolutly love that Sev and Luc showed up, and that Luc was so obsessed with Remus. I really like how everyone hits on Remus, cause that how it should be. How could anyone resist someone as amazing as Remmie? Not possible. Anyways great story!
Gray Wings chapter 4 . 8/28/2005
OMG! Your fic ROCKS! I mean, at moments it was so funny I was litterally hollering with laughter! And at others it was so cute, romantic and fluffy... Like the ending of the last chapter... Beautiful!

So, PLEASE continue with this! _

*Adds to all four - author alert, favorites (author and story), and story alert lists*

~Gray Wings
Psycho Hippy chapter 4 . 8/27/2005
Could you make Lockhart fall off a cliff? After being tortured with rabid bunnies? Good. Sirius and Remus forever!
starchild9867 chapter 4 . 8/14/2005
O...pervy lockhart! *slaps him* you touched Remus! ...come to think of it...*grabs lucius out of nowhere* he's sirius's, u great big prat!
faramor chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
i like snape hes my fav character after remus
faramor chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
hey this is ghod
suckers love chapter 4 . 8/2/2005
Aww. :)
Goddess of Idun chapter 4 . 8/2/2005
poor remus... good that sirius and lucius actually agreed on something. (wonder why j.k. is so fond of names that ends with 'us'? i mean, sirius, lucius, remus, severus...)