Reviews for Something Vague
nattylovesjordy chapter 4 . 8/4/2007
i laughed when the cat's name was natalie.

because that's my name.

hehe.
rae1112 chapter 3 . 9/26/2005
haha
shazz chapter 4 . 8/27/2005
i am really enjoying this story. i want to give a comprehensive review but i think i'll wait until your done. please keep writing, i can't wait to see how it all comes together
Lioness-Rampant chapter 4 . 8/22/2005
Oh you're doing such a great job with this one! You left me speechless with Nigel in the beginning; he's so deep and not too many writers exploit that about him. Then Garret and the cat were just precious. But most of all, Woody and Jordan are actually making progress in a way they both understand. Awesome chapter!
Elisabeth Carmichael chapter 4 . 8/22/2005
Really good. Great style!
pryrmtns chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
I love the 1 step forward 1.5 steps back...

and the similarities between the cats.. hm
Lioness-Rampant chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
Man. I really enjoy reading this story and I do hope that you continue. Great job!
ControlledChaos chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
You are a very talented writer. I just read all three chapters of this story, and it really made me think. I'll be honest, often when a fic makes me think to hard and I'm just not in the mood, I'll skip over it. However, this fic didn't just make you think, leaving you lost in the middle of your own thoughts, it guided you through, not outright telling you what to think but allowing you to come to your own conclusions without getting completely lost. The dream was very interesting. I'm often shocked by what the subconscious can come up with- you did a good imitation of the subconscious itself.

I loved the part with Garret and the cat- very few writers take that into consideration. On the show, they address how Jordan became an ME, but not Garret.

All of the interaction between Jordan and Woody was good, and in character. I particularly liked Jordan's revelation about maternal love.

Wow, that was the longest review I've ever written. Anyways, great job with this story! Keep it up!
NCCJFAN chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
ROTHLMAO!
Elisabeth Carmichael chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
This is really interesting! Update soon!
XcrossingjordanX chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
I love this story! please update!
garretelliot chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
What an amazing look into Jordan's mind. I bet Stiles would love to here this dream. I truly hope you give us some more of this. I have to go laugh now because amongst all the grief and angst in this piece I keep seeing a rollie pollie Garret struggling down a ski slope (hahahahahahaha)
kathy chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Well, this is an interesting take on the subconscious of one Jordan Cavanaugh...I'd like to resa more...it's different enough to be really intriguing...

kathy
stephk00013 chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
i really like it so far! please continue!
l catch l chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Very well written - I really like your style. Are we gonna find out who is represented by the faceless stranger? Please update soon! :o) Catch