Reviews for Maybe I'll Find Some Peace Tonight
Bendy chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
LMAO! MELLY UR MAD HEHEHE X
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Aww.. I liked it! A nice one-shot, and a good play out of different emotions, and I particularly liked the characterisation of Harry. *thumbs up*
Crozza chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
This is a great piece of righting. Well done Hopefully I'll be able to read more of you work.
Whitey chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
YAY! I neglected History coursework for reading this and it was certainly worth it. You are such a good writer and Harry potter stories make me laugh. Just one question, when Harry was coming home to Draco, it really sounded like they were a married couple, Harry stumbling home from the bar totally sloshed. Delibrate? I hope so!

Whitey

x
Qwan chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Hi! It's me again! Another great story from Veritas, YAY! and by great, i mean super-great, and by that i mean you are on the pinnacle of writing genius! Whoop! And even then, its chapter 1, so that means there will be more chapters, Hooray! more brilliant stories from Veritas, Whoop, speaking of more brilliant stories, im gonna review the others, bye!
Cithara chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
That was nice, well written and an interesting on their relationships.
FalconWings14 chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
*grins* That was sweet. I think Ron was slightly OOC, but only a little bit. He's hard to get right (I know, I've tried).

*grins again* That bit at the end was nice. I think Harry and draco would make great friends, if only the fates weren't against them. Loved it! Good work, as usual.

*grins yet again* Soz about constant grinning. Can't help it.

I'm gonna get my Fred/Remus story up soon, but until then I'm just gonna keep grinning at your luvly work. *giggles* Heh! Many many marshmallows!