Reviews for The Broken Sword and Soul
ZaphiraX chapter 9 . 12/2/2011

This is a really awesome fanfiction!

Especially the feelings of Kratos are so well explained.

I am writing my first fanfic soon.

I hope my story will be just as nice as yours.
Ayla chapter 9 . 11/1/2006
i read both this stpry and the one before it and i can easily say:

you are a freakin good writer, why arent you writing novels? both stories are really really well put together and i spent so much time on the net (dial up... hate it!) just reading them. on the plus side i love kratos!

just wanted to say thanks for an awsome read!

Ryuu no Kami chapter 9 . 11/27/2005
OMG! That whole story was SO sad! I just wanna hug Kratos so much...and make him happy again! I read this story in like 2 hours and I am depressed now! You did a very good job and were very descriptive too! You are like one of the best writers I have seen! You have yet to disspoint me in your stories! So...all that being said...keep up the good work and I shall go read some more of your stories!
InferiorBeing17 my AIM sn chapter 9 . 11/15/2005
You are so good at just captivating me as a reader and drawing me into the character's emotions! I can't wait to read your other works and I'm definately reading Shards now! please don't forget about you other fics that need to be updated though. Loved the angelic quotations, by the way!
Cykranoshka chapter 9 . 11/3/2005
Very good fic.

Is it over?

As a French reader, I believe I understood the totality of the story, so...

Well, all right...

Oh, that a pretty door! And if I go out? lol

PS: I love Kratos, just like you, I suppose.
Molly Renata chapter 9 . 10/8/2005

I can't believe I forgot to ask you this... how come Kratos' wings are actual physical extensions of his body in this fanfic? He bears wings of mana like Colette... and look at what happened in the Tower of Salvation... at the Fooji Mountains... at the Iselia ranch and at Origin's seal. Kratos has wings of mana, and there's no sign that such wings would be bloodily extricated from his body at any rate.

But... then again, it's your fanfic...
IIclipse chapter 9 . 9/26/2005
I think you deserve -way- more recognition than you're recieving (not saying you are not recieving alot already but that you just deserve more _). Your works are brilliant, and they have caught me for some time now. I enjoy all your -isms (especially Kratos')and characterizations for everyone, even the enemies. It's your style and your ability to make readers feel the characters that make you such a wonderful writer.

"“It’s not the knowing, or the not knowing, it’s what is known and unknown and what you make of it that is true damnation or salvation.”" Thank you for that. It makes perfect sense.

I just wanted to encourage you to keep up the good stuff. You can probably make a living as a writer, the way you're going at it now _
Ark Navy chapter 9 . 9/14/2005
Aww... I feel so stupid, in a good way though. Ya know that feeling in the pit of your stomach when crying? That's how I feel, but I can't cry-I'm not kidding, I'm like crying-constipated or something-twice in one year. Memory serves right, I cry once every four years. Weird... enough of that.

This story has most definately, indubitably (LLOYD-ISM!) undeniably left an imprint on me and anyone else who has read it. Even better than DES if my opinion justifys for anything. Which means if and/or when you publish a real life novel for the public to see (and not just the ToS nerds :P) you'll die a millionare.

And I just have to ask, how many words do you average per entry? For me, 1500 is the minimum, heh, shows my attention span. Anway, 'till next time, a Noishe-ism-ist, Ark Navy.
GameCubeGirl1 chapter 8 . 9/9/2005
First of all, this has been amazing so far, ive told you that a lot anyway XD, Secondly, I did not expect it to clash with the "in game" regeneration journey, I thought the whole thing was gonna be about Kratos's mourning, but anyway this has conjoured up a question in my mind though: If this story is entwined with the others..then does that mean that Kratos knew about Lloyd being his son at the beginning of Shards? I also didnt recognise the beginning of the journey, at the human ranch and stuff and them meeting Kratos for the first time, and it took me a while to realise that Shards didnt start that way at all, it began later on, clever move ) I also did not expect Lloyd to be so...hostile? i think thats the word, against Kratos, and my question before, if its true anyway, also explains all of Kratos's lessons to Lloyd in this is cleverly thought out stuff Kasan! I dunno how you do it, in other words "I dont get it but I got it" you know i'm lookin for more! D
Ark Navy chapter 8 . 9/9/2005
Wow, your chapters are really long, sometimes even so much so they're kind of discouraging to read at first glance. That's only me though, besides, it's not like I even take 'blink breaks' when reading a chapter. XD

Colette-isms are confusing, Lloyd-isms are handy, Kratos-isms are harsh and fun to repeat, and last but not least, Noishe-isms just leave you sitting there thinking: "Why do I suddenly wish to speak dog?".
Ark Navy chapter 7 . 9/8/2005
Oh my goodness... You write as if you have emotional connections with the characters, even if it IS only fiction. ::gets scolded for doubting the Holy ToS::

But that... Kratos seeing Lloyd... that sent shivers thoughout my entire body! That's so... tragic...
Jakia chapter 7 . 9/7/2005
Holy ba-geebus that was brillant. Is there anymore, or is that the end of this series?

I can't tell you how powerfully emotional that was. It was the best, ever. Word. Gotta love me some Lloyd in there...

And I'm still diggin the 'coming home from school and seeing a fic from Kasan' deal that's been going down. :) :)
Ark Navy chapter 6 . 9/3/2005
To be frank, I didn't understand much of that. The few typos left me confused and headache prone. I'll reread this chapter sometime when I feel over 80%, until then, chow!
memumbo chapter 6 . 9/2/2005
wow kratos is badass. he fucking tore his heart out. damn. mithos STILL needs an ass-kicking.
GameCubeGirl1 chapter 6 . 9/2/2005
Geez three months? Poor kratos, he should wring that damn kids neck if he gets anywhere near! ahem, well I'm glad Yuan is on his side at least, though I'm still very curious on how this fic is going to end o.o