Reviews for Yume
minceo chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
lol that was funny i loved it whjen Kanau shouted “BE GONE EVIL CREATURE OF THE NETHERWORLD. RELEASE MY FRIEND, I COMMAND YOU!” hell i nearly fell of my chair laughing! good story please update soon!
The friend Kalili made read it chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
What to say that Kalili-darling hasn't already covered? I really like your style; it's very unique! My only thing was that after the way you described Kanau at the beginning, he didn't seem like he would befriend Ichi so quickly. It just seemed kind of abrupt and random, like a complete character change. You're excellent at giving just enough information to keep the reader hooked and the suspense alive! I can't wait for the next chapter, and I've been checking daily to see if you've updated. Thanks for the story!

Kalili *looking over friend*: Dude, the way you complemented her sounded like our teachers...

Friend: *mumbles obscenities* Better?
Kalili chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Heh heh. I'm a psychic bitch! Right, well, *Cartman voice* Kick ass! *end voice* I am very hopeful that I'm the first to review this! Fantastic story! I never really thought about what Kanau was like when he was alive in high school but I'm almost sure your interpretation (sp.?) is pretty accurate and I can safely say that me and my friends would seriously hang out with him! So far I've only read this through once and the only thing that I would change would be for the side comments to be in parenthesis (sp.? I suck at spelling). Ex: Black. (Oh, like you didn't see that coming.) That was it, but I'll be reading this a thousand more times 'til the next chapter! I LOVED IT! *runs off to make friends read it*

Much luck for the next chapter!