Reviews for Qui Vive
frostlight chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Are you sure this is a complete fic? I liked the whole mystery thing and definitely hope that there would be an some sort of end for this.
Jounochi rukawa chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
I really didn't understand your story... sorry, i kinda like it somehow.
Nevermore-Amaya chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Ah?

*twitch* You'd better give the backstory to this.

Good writing...Vagueness is a very interesting tool to use, but I need some info, dammit! *cries* It's too good of a story to leave there. Unless I misinterpreted some of it.

Backstory...?
Wyntermajik chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
That was great, sad, but great...Poor Kira, No! Poor Athrun. No! Both Kira and Athrun. I feel so sorry for both of them, and I would really love to know why Kira left. I just want to know what in the world would cause him to go crazy enough to leave Athrun. Well, amazing work and I can't wait for more one-shots. :)
Divertimento chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Oh dear. To think the start was so soft and mellow. I think you have a gift for controlling our train of thoughts. What happened to Kira? Why did he leave Athrun? More importantly, is this AU? How old are they now? How long was their relationship before Kira LEFT? Wow... So many questions and I am too impatient to wait. Tell you what, mail me at ellene_j with the answers as soon as possible? Thanks a million.
Amazoness of Light chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Qui vive?

Here lives...

Interesting tittle, made me think a bit. As for the plot it is very promising, i hope you update soon.
Nekoinuchibi chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
ur story kicks ass but it was sad i cryed (don't tell anyone ) lol
athira80 chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
AACK~! WHAT HAPPENNED? T_T

I love your writings as usual, phoenix-san! XD keep it up!
dragon agility chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Interesting. It has enough in it to make you continue reading it and not enough to leave you aching for more.

'Qui vive' also means 'here lives..' or 'I live here' in italian.

brill fic.
RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
ah kira died?
HeavenGoddess chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
and wht? and what and what and what? You just let it hang there! And what happens? Continue please! I love reading your stories. I hope you continue this soon. I really want to know what happens.

Hugs,