Reviews for A Father without a Son
Hitokiri-san chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Wow.

I'm struck by surprise, I really am. Having read too much Kratos angst fic I *have* been assuming you're talking about Kratos, right until the last line. Great touch, really.
freakyanimegal chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
already has two? What, Noishe? (Confused) Oh well. It was good regardless. Sad though...
Redleef chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
That's really sad you know...*sob*
Ihatethesethings chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
... Awsome! I was like WTF O.O... At the end... Until I finally got it.. That is so cute!... I love your writing!...
Kirenza chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
This was incredible! Very full of emotion. I love it so much! Truly unique... you never get to hear Noishe voice his opinion at all in the game (well, of course, he can't talk! xD). But anyway... this is awesome. _
Zeitgenoesiche chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Wow... That was very touching! I especially liked the twist at the end.
Toma chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Great fanfic! i'd say one of my favorites! and to find that the story was noishe's wasn't it! i loved that. excellent job. -
Sticky Wins chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Noishe? That's so awesome! . Just like every one else, i was suprised. That's an extremly clever idea! Keep up the good work. d_b
Inu chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
OH! I GET IT! Fuur...NOISHE! ...;;
SangoGrl64 chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
That was absolutely amazing. Wow. It really suprised me at the end. Holy cow I definatly thought it was Kratos talking not Noishe. Wow. I can't get over this it was so amazing i just had to review it. Keep up the good work!
ryder77 chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
A well-written piece of work. The length is just at my requirement for one-shots, too )

I agree with your previous reviewers: This was a VERY impressive POV. I had a clue at around the middle, but the ending made me go O_O

Applause and two thumbs up for this story D

I look forward to reading more of your work.
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
That is amazing! I was truly hooked from start to finish! I have to admit though, the ending I found myself laughing at how silly I had been not to catch that, but I guess I'm not the only one...
Disuse chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
o That was really, really good! Just wondering...Who are the other two fathers? I know that one is Dirk...? Uhm...ANyways, GREAT story!
Jargonelle chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Oh this is good, really, really good. Had to reread it after that great bit of misdirection and just appreciated it even more.

It's clever and it's got such a wonderful POV.

_