Reviews for Grasping at Shadows
Mothwing chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
What a chilling exchange and what a great ending! I like that he doesn't reveal anything to her and yet tries to reassure.

Beautifully done.
Ysilme chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
A great oneshot, and quite chilling, too. He choses not to tell her anything - for what reason, one might wonder. And still he seamed to have convinced her of something, even if nothing really is said and not much more implied... great work!
Chemistress chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
This is a beautifully written story. Reading it now - and not having checked when you wrote it before - I was confused, why he wouldn't say more ... but back then, when you wrote this, it would have been an impossible speculation, and you did a wonderful job having him say just that much.
DailyProphetEditor chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
I liked this story.. you have a talent for creating a certain mood and holding it up though the plot.

Really that fic was quite sad, but it showed both the pride and the vulnerability of Severus and Minerva. Your fic is a wonderfully philosophic "what if only..." - they could have been so much, but now they have no choice any more. Sad, but a very good fic.
huntress chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Wow! This story is awesome!

The plot is great, your choice of words very impressive plus I liked the whole concept!

Keep writing.
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Like your fic. Added it to C2 Severus Snape (ID 26376) where I have recently become staff member. Hope you like it. (-:
spacedout86 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
oh, that is so beautiful!
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 8/17/2005

You can't help, but feel for the both of them.
RachL8 chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
oh! more please. i want to see where this goes (and i want more mysterious midnight snape visits!)
Monalisa chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
What a well-written story! Please don't leave me hanging. I need to find out what happens. I am still clinging to the hope that Snape had a very good reason for what he did in HBP. It would be nice if your story reflected that theory...
DescendingAngel chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
I liked this. It leaves me in doubt which side he's really on, after all it might just be a trick again... I liked the title. Are you going to continue this or leave it as a one shot?
Leta McGotor chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
I really like it because of him wanting that the school stays open. But it is sad as well in the end. Great work.
MariaMG chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Iloved your fic. It's so deep and intense, and the way you wrote both of them... GREAT! CONGRATS! Update soon and keep up the good work!
snapefan51 chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Stunning, absolutely stunning. Made me cry - again. Are you planning to continue or was this a one-shot? Excellent as always!
Ce Matin-La chapter 1 . 7/23/2005

You must continue this.

I'm tingling from anticipation already.