Reviews for Of Cherry Blossoms and Peaches
Kichou chapter 19 . 8/1/2006
Nice story. IT's great.
perfektDeception chapter 16 . 12/11/2005
hahaha okay I meant that it was from Imodoki!... I'm so stupid... lol omg I love that song :D.
perfektDeception chapter 8 . 12/11/2005
I know where it's from! It's from Alice 19th!... okay... now I'm gunna continue reading...
Kos-mosMomo chapter 19 . 11/1/2005
so cute, so cute. I loved this story so much, with the craziness, and the cuteness..I cant wait for the Sequel!
Drakon Samael chapter 19 . 9/5/2005
nice story and cool ending. neat name for the sequel too.
Ariennye chapter 19 . 9/5/2005
That was a wonderful ending, complimenting a wonderful story. The Albedo/Momo scenes were really sweet. I hope you do come up with a sequel, because I'd love to read it. Keep up all the good work!
Kos-mosMomo chapter 18 . 9/4/2005
Yippee, another chapter (dances around). I cant wait to see how the rose festival folds out!
Drakon Samael chapter 18 . 9/3/2005
Very cool chapter. I definitley didn't expect the chaos\shelley pairing. that one was pretty original. nice job.
Ariennye chapter 18 . 9/2/2005
Hmm, I've never thought of a Shelley/chaos pairing before, but it seems plausable now that I do. Great job on a very original pairing! And I can't wait until the Rose Festival actually occurs. Excellent job - I'd say a 9/10 chapter.
Leoth chapter 15 . 8/31/2005
oh and im guessing...rubedoxsakura (duh) albedoxmomo (plz T_T) gaignunxmary and shelleyxchaos... but then again shelley and gaignun r compatible...hm...i guess ill see wont i haha. or will it be gaignunxmomo and albedoxmary (oh god that would be weird)

opps sry for reviewing so much lmao.
Leoth chapter 17 . 8/31/2005
hm yeah mary and nigredo would be fine...however being the fangirl i am so would a threesome in my opinion hahaha! anyway pls update soon lmao. _!
Drakon Samael chapter 17 . 8/31/2005
Good, Very good. And i think i can guess the other pairings, but i wont say anything. Good story, and nice chapter. keep it up.
Ariennye chapter 17 . 8/31/2005
Oh, the suspense is killing me! I can't wait to see what will happen, because it's set up so that it could go either way with Momo. I've got a guess or two, but I'm not really sure at all. I guess I have to wait until the next chapter. Until then!
trancexgemini chapter 17 . 8/30/2005
Gaignun and Mary are the new couple? Right?

I give this chapter a 10. I really thought it was cute. I wish the chapters were longer though.

Albedo/Momo!
Kos-mosMomo chapter 16 . 8/28/2005
Were Sakura and Jr in the postal box thingy? Must of been pretty big, lol. Cant wait for the next chappie:)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »