Reviews for A Requiem for Innocence
Emrys00 chapter 16 . 1/14
So... Goooooooooooooooooooooood!
VIta chapter 16 . 4/21/2014
Really this is the second time read this story... you are AMaZINg! seriously... the realistic feel, the characters portraits, everything... what can i say... CONGRATSSS!
and the epilogue.. 10/10!
Mana's Madness chapter 16 . 12/24/2013
Loved this story so much it's unbelievable! Is it bad that I like fics where they suffer like this? Not BECAUSE they suffer... But because it's always sweet to read about them conquering the hardships of reality, too many fanfics soften things. It took a realistic approach with reactions of others about them being a couple, and the way they got through everything was beautiful.
You also know how to write OCs! That's pretty damn rare; I won't even ATTEMPT it after all the horrifying portrayals in fanfiction I've seen. They're all Mary-Sues, or childish fangirls, or both. But this makes them normal people, and those few you gave a personality to were developed well. None of that 'Reincarnation of Atem's sister and her Yami', for example, that you see more and more of on this site.
Was there anything I disliked about this fic? I can't say there was! Amazing, definitely worth rereading sometime!
CutePiglet chapter 16 . 2/26/2013
*collapses onto the floor* Oh. My. GOD. It took me several hours to read this entire fic and I love it so much. TT In the beginning I was thinking that it was gonna be one of your typical fluffy Puzzle fics and then only drama would follow. But this story actually had a plot, a very interesting plot. x3

Your humor is flawless, Yami saying, "God bless you, hope you end up in heaven, all that good stuff." had me rolling on the floor, haha. xD And I think I officially have found a favorite OC, Roger. 8D

What I love about this fic, is that it's very realistic. There are homophobes in this world, unfortunately, stupid people. *huffs* I always say, love knows no genders. A lot of people laugh at me for that, but I'm stubborn and say that it's true. xP

ANYWAY, you just earned a favorite. *-* Loved it very much, keep on writing!
Zero02030406 chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
It would be funny if suddenly yami got his powers back and he would go bad ads on yugi dad
Zero02030406 chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
I wish there was a third month in summer vacation
JudyTheMangaFreak chapter 16 . 2/2/2012
I know how prejudiced people think. I used to be that way, too :3 Before, I will be like, "What? Yaoi? Ewwww... How can you cold suggest something that disgusting..." "

Now, I was like, "Ah-ha! I know it! They're perfect together x3 Yay for true love!" :D

This is a good story! Keep up the good work! :3
illusionneverchangedx chapter 16 . 12/23/2010
awwww that was so cute! but so sad! i love the ending! this story is really amazing! u did a great job! :D
vivet chapter 16 . 8/21/2010
girl i know im a bit late to review but i just read this beautiful story. you really are an awesome writer simply because you took characters from an childish anime and created a realistic story with meanings as racism and society 's stupid rules... just to let you know i have always wanted to study agriculture but everyone in my family (except my parents that is) wanted me an architect... in the end i just did what i wanted and im really happy with my choice :)

Anyway thanks for writing this wonderful story wish you best luck ;)
Raexa chapter 16 . 11/9/2009
Good news: I don't have to maim you :) And.. The story was freaking amazing, my favorite part: The random thing with the beheaded man and the hooker.. Sounds like something I would throw in because I was pissed at a friend, inserting their middle/first names for the characters just for the hell of it.

And I'm seriously envious of your writing- congrats on managing to keep it up, finish it, and write something so long that still retains a good quality 3 That's something few writers seem to accomplish (Such as myself xD)
Raexa chapter 11 . 11/9/2009
As a fair warning, I may have to do something worse than Yami is capable of if these two don't get a happy ending! -glares-

But great story I haven't been able to stop reading xD
Raexa chapter 7 . 11/9/2009
XD Normally I wait to review until I get to the end.. But famous last words, right?

"they drove off to the appointed hotel feeling on top of the world. Nothing could go wrong."

;3 Somehow I doubt that, you seem slightly too sadistic to let them get away with this
Yami-no-Tamashii chapter 16 . 6/20/2009
-SWOONS-

This was an AH-mazing story! And it was also plenty realistic, with all the prejudice and stuff (not that I'm chewing you out for putting it in, because some people in the world are just LIKE that)

I'm not sure if you'll read this review, or even if you're still on this sight, but I'm still reviewing because this was an absolutely KICK-ASS story! Yay!

-favorites-

~Darkie
yAmiNoKaMicHaMa666 chapter 16 . 6/7/2009
I think it's very very very very good story! Can you write some lemon for puzzleshipping, please? I like puzzleshipping lemon and my friend like your story too. OK, maybe it's enough. Thank you and always smile. Nice to meet you!
Abazigal chapter 16 . 12/2/2008
Excellent story. Good writing, realistic handling of characters, a nice plot, tastefully done romance and a lot of wonderfully charged emotion. Congratulations, you rose above the swollen ranks of crappy fanfiction writers, and gave us a touching, compelling and downright uplifting tale of love. Great job.