Reviews for Fall From Grace
Almighty18 chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
This is so cruel! You're so cruel! I'm crying my heart is breaking!
Alisha chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
What The Hell Kind Of Justice Is That. Id Refuse To Help The Elders
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I love it, it make me cry
brendafay chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
more please love it
scifiromance chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Oh my God, this was a brilliantly written, heartbreaking story! The ending is ambigious, does Phoebe still kill him? Or was that her planting the demons in Cal's head?

Thanks for writing! :)

scifiromance
LoveLikeElena chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Hey honey! I can't believe you did that to Paige! Is there a sequel to this story? I'm just curious.
CharmedOneForever chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Beautiful. Just... Beautiful.
Dominus Trinus chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Really should be finishing Tempus Fugit, but I couldn’t resist :-D

Seriously, if I had the power and money, I would’ve fired the people who turned Charmed into a full-time romance and comedy show rather than a balance of everything and hired you! This episode, and this fic more specifically reminds me of why I loved the earlier seasons of Charmed so much, and even though in fanfics we’re allowed to cross the boundaries which a show couldn’t, like Paige’s no-return demise :-( I still enjoyed and loved reading this.

It perfectly makes sense why Phoebe would be driven to kill. The friend part never seemed strong enough a reason to me. And the active spell part…..very clever, though I can’t help but wonder, whether they’ll be consequences, especially the one with Leo and Chris because of it. Ah! Anyways awesome, awesome one-shot! And if you happen to write a sequel or already wrote it, then do inform me!
charmed-darkangel chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Good story, why did Paige have to die though :'( ... Very well written as well. And way to bring Paige in the whole story? granted it's not the same future seen on the tv show but i guess a lot has changed from Prue dieing to wyatt being born!

I had a question though what did you mean at the end :"but turned back after a moment fingering another scrap of paper, this one with the words to an active spell on it." I didn't exactly get that part.

I'd appreciate it if you told me what it meant, anyway good job.
WyaRose chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I don't think I can explain how much I loved this. I wouldn't consider myself a closed person, but generally, I numb myself to feelings, and it takes a LOT to really get me emotion.

Not only did this fic seem like it could be a real Charmed episode, but the writing was so beautifully done that I actually teared up at the end [which NEVER happens.]

Anyway, thanks for writing this fic. It was beautiful.
Natasha Cantrell chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
I loved it! Definitely had to reach for those tissues
Bee chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
WOW! That was super intense! I love that you pieced together real past episodes to make this. It works so well and it's so complex. I love it. You're a great writer. Keep it up!
DianaRulz chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Fantastic! Amazing!

Is this the end, cuz if it is im sad!

I want it to be longer.

Anyway, fabulous job.

Bravo Bravo
CongressSweetie chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Dammit! I missed the tissue alert, and of course, I had to reach for the box mid-tear. That was wonderful-the incorporation of one of Charmed's best episodes ever, the lesson relearned by Phoebe, and of course, the shocking twist at the end, with Paige's death. An excellent tear-jerker.
Deleted-all chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Aww! she's dead! That was great, and very emotional! My eyes are still dripping!