Reviews for Summer Lovin'
Guest chapter 20 . 7/17/2012
Hey I have to say this now. You are like the biggest Harry Potter Writer I've seen so far on this site, and also, your like the SprouseGoose of Harry Potter. (Big suite life on Deck/Zack and Cody writer) This story and can't wait to read all about the sequels
Guest chapter 25 . 6/30/2012
It's too boring
itsLisey chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS STORY FOR FOREVER. Gahhh! I read this when you first posted it and I lost it and I am SO HAPPY that I found it haha Yay :D I'm going to reread it now.
Musings of a Reader chapter 25 . 12/28/2011
it's very... fluffy it sometimes gross me out. and the characters sometimes seemed to be like to excited it seemed so out of character. but i like the idea of having wizards and witched living muggle-like, I even found it quite amazing.

The part where Ron and Hermione almost kissed, that's was my most favorite part. It was not fluffy, it was romantic. it reminded me of a scene in 'Beastly' film where Alex Pettyfer and Vanessa Hudgens were almost kissed in similar position.

as much as fluffy this fic is, i'm still going to read the rest of your fic series! don't worry!
l.noir chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I love your series!
emmy1124 chapter 12 . 4/12/2008
This is fun! I just found this, and am enjoying it immensley. Gotta get some stuff in the house done, though, so I have to stop reading...for now. I'll be back though! :)

-Emily
EmRosey chapter 25 . 9/21/2007
Awh! That was amazing! Off to read the sequal! :D
TheShyMonster chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I have three things to say or well type:

A)What the hell is a pop tart? I've heard of jam tarts but you can't really cook them in a toaster and i think they would explode in a microwave.

B) In Britain you can't learn to drive till you are 17, you can't DRIVE till you are 18 and even now i think politicians are discussing whether to bump the age line up to 21.

C) I live on the southern coast and even in July you would not want to go to the beach all it is torists EVERYWHERE small children, old people and chavs seriously the only cool thing about my beach is if you are lucky enough to have a boat that goes very fast the waves are so big you are constantly vertical!

Anyway the americanisms are so cute against an english background! Oh yeah and what's a boardwalk? Is it like a pier?
MR4EVA chapter 8 . 8/27/2007
HAHAHA! I'm just re-reading. I remember you telling me how much you hated her in Wizard Angst.
BFShade chapter 25 . 7/26/2007
i know u submitted this a time ago but just finished it and it was a fantaic story.
Magical Eclipse chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY

ITS THE SECOND TIME IM READING IT

SOO SO GOOD!

I ALSO READ THE SEQUELS THEY ARE AMAZING!
emay-reetay chapter 17 . 7/19/2007
awsome cant wait till i read the sequal
hastyhurricane chapter 12 . 7/18/2007
I think you should have bigger sentences.
E B Darcy chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Hey! I just read this entire story in like a day! It was really good to begin with and I love Ron and Hermione stories (well actually I really just love Ron in general) but once they got together the story just sort of fizzled because you didn't really have anything to write about. You needed a plot and more problems to make it interesting. But, I did love it and you are a fabulous writer!
Haley chapter 25 . 5/11/2007
Wow. I love the ending. I can't wait to read the sequel. This has been an awesome book. I saw that you had more than one sequel and am overjoyed. Thanx