Reviews for Summer Lovin'
torrent56 chapter 25 . 11/25
I am sorry but this chapter feels really OOC for me. I found it really hard to believe Hermione who stopped Ron from underage drinking at the age of 16 would now be OK to lie to Molly about having sex? Even Ron in canon isn't someone who is comfortable with these kind of things - witness his thoughts about scarlet woman as an example.

You also didn't give a reason as to why they couldn't be married first if they wish to go that far? It's a far bigger deal in the wizarding world than the western sex-driven muggle world.
torrent56 chapter 13 . 10/27
You have some great ideas for this story and it’s good to see them in such a different setting that is only implied in the actual books. However, I find some of your character actions to be a bit inconsistent with canon. For instance, why would Hermione, who never really cared much for her looks in canon, would use make-up every single day or fuss so much over how she is dressed? That just makes her feel a lot more superficial about her physical than she actually is.
HarryPotterFan chapter 1 . 1/24
Love it so far! Keep up the great work! You are a great author!
You know Romeo and Juliet die?
Guest chapter 16 . 9/12/2016
It's love u nut job.
NerdGirlLol chapter 15 . 9/12/2016
If big ol' stupid voldy is dead for good, wouldn't fred b dead as well?
Guest chapter 8 . 3/22/2016
AWESOME!
HahaChloChlo chapter 2 . 3/21/2016
Why are the names food?
Guest chapter 20 . 7/17/2012
Hey I have to say this now. You are like the biggest Harry Potter Writer I've seen so far on this site, and also, your like the SprouseGoose of Harry Potter. (Big suite life on Deck/Zack and Cody writer) This story and can't wait to read all about the sequels
Guest chapter 25 . 6/30/2012
It's too boring
itsLisey chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS STORY FOR FOREVER. Gahhh! I read this when you first posted it and I lost it and I am SO HAPPY that I found it haha Yay :D I'm going to reread it now.
Musings of a Reader chapter 25 . 12/28/2011
it's very... fluffy it sometimes gross me out. and the characters sometimes seemed to be like to excited it seemed so out of character. but i like the idea of having wizards and witched living muggle-like, I even found it quite amazing.

The part where Ron and Hermione almost kissed, that's was my most favorite part. It was not fluffy, it was romantic. it reminded me of a scene in 'Beastly' film where Alex Pettyfer and Vanessa Hudgens were almost kissed in similar position.

as much as fluffy this fic is, i'm still going to read the rest of your fic series! don't worry!
l.noir chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I love your series!
emmy1124 chapter 12 . 4/12/2008
This is fun! I just found this, and am enjoying it immensley. Gotta get some stuff in the house done, though, so I have to stop reading...for now. I'll be back though! :)

-Emily