Reviews for The Fear of the Unknown
lil-angel-chik chapter 6 . 4/4/2006
YAY! Wicked fic, so far! Keep it up, its so good. Your imagination and how you keep to the books is amazing. hehehe I brown-haired Draco...its smexy.
Nataly S. Potter chapter 6 . 11/1/2005
Hi! Your fic is great! I always wanted to read a fic with Harry like the Leader of the Order since I read the 5th book! I am loving this history! You are doing very well! Are you going to keep this fic? I hope so, but if you don't up date since august so i think you will never even read this comment! But I am doing this anyway! I want you to know that your fic is really great and if you continue it i will read it! Please don't give up! Bye bye!
Inscriffany chapter 4 . 9/11/2005
I really like how this is moving along so far...I've had similar thoughts about RAB, I'm glad I'm not the only one! I'm working on my own 7th year fic, but I'll do my best to not follow in the same vein as you have...individuality is key! Great job so far...off to the next chapter...
tje-82871 chapter 6 . 9/3/2005
Hmph! I still don't trust Snape. Great chapter, though. Nice cliffie. Can't wait for more.
BlackHoodie87 chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
ur story's fan-frickin-tastic! i luv it so much, keep it up!
mosleyn001 chapter 6 . 8/23/2005
Love the story! Very good plot and writing. Post soon!
Tsusetsu chapter 6 . 8/20/2005
no more cliffies please
desperate2feel chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Oh, this is starting out great! I love the way you drew out the characters and I am definitely intrigued by the plot! There are a few minor spelling/grammatical issues - you might want to get a beta to help take care of those.
scarred4life chapter 6 . 8/18/2005
Awesome story.

Toodles!

scarred4life
maliaphire chapter 6 . 8/16/2005
wot happened did rodolphus betray bellatrix?
RainyDaySunlight chapter 6 . 8/15/2005
very good very very good! The cemetery scene was so emotional! I like how Draco's coming around, it's a nice gradual process and he's still holding onto his bitterness so it's believable enough. The Snape scene was great, you're very good at portraying the character. I'm not sure where you're going with it, but for some reason I don't feel like trusting Snape. I'm kinda confused about the locket though...if it really was the horcrux, why is it so easily handled? And why doesn't it have protection spells on it and stuff? oh wait, nevermind (sorta forgot about the end of the last book)..hehe...anyway, keep up the good work!
Awapuhi chapter 6 . 8/15/2005
ugh!no!cliffhanger endings make me so mad!but i can honestly say this:out of all the harry potter 7th year stories i've read (i've read a whole damn lot) yours is one of the absolute best!
Aqua Mage chapter 6 . 8/15/2005
Cool. Is Rudolphus looking for his wife?
ytdollface chapter 6 . 8/15/2005
dang
HarryPassionFan chapter 6 . 8/14/2005
Great job. I sure hope everyone gets out of Grimmuld Place safely. I loved the scene where Harry talks to his parents. I can't wait for the next chapter

~Ana