Reviews for Aoshi Neko Neko Prince?
you know that you haven't updated in ten years so my question is... WHEN ARE GOING TO UPDATE?
MaxFangIggyNudgeGazzyAngel chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
I really like this story and I noticed that you haven't updated in a few years. I hope that you can please update sometime soon. I really want to read about the development between Kenshin and Aoshi, especially since they'll more than likely have a child one day. I do hope that you will return to this story one day. I hope you keep writing, please update! :D
Shizaki Kuro chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Yaaaay, i love it so far!

After everything Kenshin has been through with Kouru, arrrrrg! Kizu-sama should not have stoped Aoshi-sama!

Please update soon!

Treasure Family chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
Man, I really love this story. It's fabulous. Please continue. I can't wait for the next and other chapters of this story. Oh, and can you switch the roles around? Like Aoshi being the seme and Kenshin the urk? By the way, what's keri and siri? See you soon. I can't wait for the next and other chapters of this story like I said.(-) (-)
Nire chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
YES! Kaoru so deserved that! I like how you kept Yahiko and Sano on Kenshin's side. I always liked KxAoshi and KxSaito. I think you should explain the neko-jin terms more clearly, because I don't know what a sire or a keri is, so it would be nice if you explained that. Keep up the good work!
Athens92 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Have to say bravo, very nicely done.
Dracula 2.0 chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
OH MY GOSH! THAT WAS SO AWESOME! I so hope you continue it! That was amazing! Aoshi's a cat! I love it! I love the whole thing!
mira1122 chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
That was too cool! Your story is really unique. I hope you will continue it.
Sakuto15 chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
i hope you keep going with your story, i've never read a story with...well, kaoru this mean, right now i hate her too. D

good luck with your inspiration o the next chapter..and if there are no more chapters then i'd have to say you stopped on a very intresting cliffy.
crazygrl90 chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
i luvres it can't wait for more!
Lamika chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
Oh man that was so good! I stumbled onto this story thinking that Aoshi and Kenshin would be a cute pairing. Your story is very well written. The bits of comedy the drama the deep moments everything is just so well done.

I only noticed a few spelling errors here and there nothing really to major. I look forward to your next chapter if there is one. I hope so because I'd like to see maybe how they are all doing and how Kenshin took it and so on. Though if not this story was fantastic how it is!
voyuerer chapter 2 . 4/19/2007

I just want to say that these were some great two chapters, I hope you revisit this story. I love Aoishi/Kenshin. Boy am I glad you ditched Karou! Go Yahiko and Sanoske!
Serenity of Paradise chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
wonderfully written I'm really in love with this story..please continue with it UPDATE SOON!
cherry fantasy chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
Hey ! - I realize this fic hasn't been updated for quite a while, but... heck it's just SO good ! I absolutely LOVE it so far ! It's very fun to read ! I like the idea of the Neko-jins and all, those cat ears must be so cute ! _

Anyway, Kaoru is being such a bitch in this fic ! I'm glad they left her behind, she deserved it ! And about Aoshi and Kenshin... those two are just so sweet together ! - And Hiko and Rizu are funny, their couple is quite special ! I think Rizu is a cool character, by the way !

So, I was wondering... if I beg you, will you update ? ;; I really like your fic and I'd love to read more ! Please please please update soon !
xXdragonXdreamerXx chapter 2 . 6/18/2006
Oh neat! I like this idea, but I still don't know which one's the uke! and it's probably obvious too, I'm just stupid. Oh well, update soon this story is awesome! I'm still deciding whether I like Kenshin and Kaoru or Kenshin and Aoshi. I can only read RK yaoi fics if they make Kaoru mean, so good job!