Reviews for The Return
AngeliaBlack76 chapter 16 . 5/8/2010
I'm not fond of the Chris/Steph pairing. But overall this was a well written story.
StephMcMahon21 chapter 16 . 6/27/2009
Just had to send a review and say GREAT STORY! I love that Triple H was the bad guy for once. He was a evil little bastard. LOL. Good job!
darkxangelx-xo chapter 16 . 9/23/2008
interesting wkd cant wait to read the sequel
Daniella Consuela chapter 16 . 9/5/2008
Oh wow! That was one crazy/hectic story..for a moment there I almost forgot about Triple H getting in trouble and having to do time but then I realized it after awhile. I love the fact that Stephanie and Chris ended up being the parents to Sara (and married), heck just the fact that he was willing to except another man's baby as his own was enough for me. But I...this story is still making me cringe a little. I just can't believe the audacity of Triple H, and Kurt! Turning on his friend like that...how could he? But I think you didn't do it as tasteless as it could have been. I look forward to reading more of your work..
TheRealRenee chapter 16 . 5/13/2008
Ugh... That rape chapter was seriously disturbing, and I don't mean the one where Kurt 'tried' to rape Steph. I hate Triple H as it is, but reading a chapter with him actually having sex is always enough to make me lose my lunch. I was gonna say, morning after pill, anyone? But I'm glad Sara turned out to be Chris' kid. Thank GOD! But you cannot seriously have a sequel where poor Lita actually has a kid by that... that... that... thing! *pukes* Needless to say, I'm not exactly a fan of Triple H. LMAO!
Shadow-Midnight chapter 16 . 8/10/2006
!I THAT STORY!
The Kiss of Death chapter 16 . 2/5/2006
Ausome story. I really like the plot behind it.I do plan on reading the sequel next oh and again ausome satory.I'm glad Hunter got what was coming to him.
Julia chapter 16 . 12/21/2005
I absolutel this story! It was so good. Aww, little sara is Chris's, thats so cute. anyways, awesome job. I love ALL of your stories. Great work!

Julia.
wwechic1619 chapter 16 . 8/14/2005
Aw so cute! YAy for cute babies!
nala23 chapter 13 . 8/13/2005
h is an asshole. this is a good story. post more soon
Demon Spawn chapter 16 . 8/13/2005
I knew it would happen in the end that Stephanie and Jericho would get married and the child turned out to be Jericho's child and not Triple H's kid and I also knew that something would happen to the Game and that thing was going to jail. Now Chris and Steph should enjoy a happy life together with their daughter Sara. I liked how the story ended and I think that this was a great Jericho/Steph story.
Y2Jen chapter 13 . 8/13/2005
Oh no poor Chris, poor Steph! That ass, how could he impregnate her like that. Oh and btw Fozzy doesn's sing that song, it's just a rumor, but I'll let it slide only cause this story is soo good, can't wait to read the next three chapters, update with em soon please!
Demon Spawn chapter 13 . 8/13/2005
That was so low of you to make Triple H do that to Stephanie who is now carrying the bastard's child. Triple H needs to die in this story for what he did was beyond acceptable and it is perfect grounds to justify his killing by Chris Jericho's hands. If I don't see some sort of justice carried out against Triple H in this story then I will not review this story ever again.
Y2Jen chapter 10 . 8/9/2005
So the cerebral ass strikes again, I loved his interaction with HBK though. So they'll be working with Edge and Lita, hmm, what do they have in store?
Demon Spawn chapter 10 . 8/9/2005
I certainly that the plan that disturbed HBK, Edge, and Lita was definietly something that they say as immoral and unjust and I think that they might tell Jericho and Stephanie what exactly their benefactor Triple H wants to do with Steph. I just hope that what ever plan the game came up withn is not one that involves kidnapping and abusing Stephanie in any shape or form. Triple H in this story is a great villian and I think that in the end though he will be defeated by Jericho. In all not bad and looking forward to seeing what that plan that had everyone upset is.