Reviews for The Return
wwechic1619 chapter 9 . 8/2/2005
I love your story! You should seriously continue!
Y2Jen chapter 9 . 7/30/2005
Chris is smart, I knew Kurt was gonna be with Triple H. Hopefully he learned to keep away from him now after the knife, wow that was really, dang, poor Kurt didn't deserve that much, maybe he'll get lazery removal surgery for his new tatoo.
ChicagoKnockout chapter 9 . 7/30/2005
Okay, now this evil man's gonna pay sooner or later! :(

I knew Kurt would give in, it was only a matter of time!

Update soon!

Demon Spawn chapter 9 . 7/29/2005
I can see that Kurt Angle no longer wants to work for Triple H and I think that is a good thing for like Kurt said all people have a breaking point and him getting cut up by the bloody knife broke him down but I don't think something like that will stop the Game anytime soon. The interrogation of Kurt Angle reminds me of how Sam Fisher interrogates bad guys in Splinter Cell Chaos Theory with his knife. Anyway it was a good update and I feel like that the Game will come up with something very nasty in the next chapter.
ChicagoKnockout chapter 8 . 7/26/2005
Will Kurt give in? Oh I think so! LOL :) Update soon!

Demon Spawn chapter 8 . 7/25/2005
This Jericho/Steph story is certainly interesting in its own right. I was never a big Kurt Angle fan anyway and by having him and Triple H working together as villians makes this story most interesting indeed. Kurt's conduct in this story is down right low-life scum and villiany and the same can also be said for H in this story for he has an obessive lust for his ex-wife. I truly like Chris Jericho in this story and the way he is caring for Stephanie is almost as great as how Randy Orton is respectful and loving to who ever he is paried with in plenty of WWE stories. Update soon and take your time.
ChicagoKnockout chapter 6 . 7/25/2005
Oh geez that scared the crap out of me! I thought Kurt was being a class you-know-what and was about to harm her! I couldn't believe that Triple Nose was behind this little scheme!

Another excellent three chapters, please update soon!

ChicagoKnockout chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
*Sighs* This isn't looking too good for Steph and Chris. I seriously doubt that he will be able to change Bischoff's mind on this "idea" he came up with. Update soon! :)

Y2Jen chapter 4 . 7/25/2005
wow, you updated quick! woohoo, I can't wait to read more!
DCFanatic4life chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
H never knows when to quit does he? Oh well, hopefully his plan or whatever backfires, either that or Stephanie and Chris get some major revenge on him, that would be awesome. I'm glad that Chris asked her if she was being real, it's realistic to have him be at least a little bit suspicious of her motives, but I'm glad that they seem to be real. Can't wait for more. :)
ChicagoKnockout chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
Yes, what exactly that huge-nosed assclown planning? ;) Another excellent chapter, can't wait to read more! Update soon!

Y2Jen chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
yay, great start, I cant wait to read the rest!
ChicagoKnockout chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Awesome start to the story! Sorry I haven't been on lately, I've been having problems with my computer. I knew those two still had a thing for each other! :) Please update soon!

JstTheOne chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Cool story, I could totally picture Stephanie coming on as a guest for the Highlight Reel. In fact, if Stephanie does return to the ring, I expect her to be on the Highlight Reel. Now if only we could have what happens in your story happen in real life. I'm loving this, and I want more. Please continue soon!
wweprincess chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
This sounds like it's going to be a great story. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Jericho and Stephanie and would LOVE to see this be a Jericho/Stephanie story, not with some weird twist where she gets with H. I'm glad that they're going to be partners and more again, and I wonder how they'll catch up. ;)
30 | « Prev Page 1 2