Reviews for GIJoe Novelette: An Ancient Evil
R.S.W.D.W chapter 7 . 10/28/2008
Loved it!
Angel Commando chapter 7 . 7/31/2006
That was the perfect ending! I am very happy that you stayed behind and finished this up for us.

You are a very talented writer!
Stormshadow13 chapter 7 . 7/31/2006
woh great ending! I really hope you write more about Storm Shadow. Keep up the great work.
trecebo chapter 7 . 7/31/2006
Hooray for ToB. Finished with this, are you? Hot dog! I liked this journey of Tommy's and you ended it well, using what you had already established and getting the job done. Excellent.
Stormshadow13 chapter 6 . 1/20/2006
Go SS! I can't wait to see how Storm Shadow out thinks the Guardian. Marduk Is going down! Yeah! Can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work.
Angel Commando chapter 6 . 1/20/2006
Yeah! You updated! This is an awesome story, and I absolutely love it! I forgot to add it to my Story Alert list, but I'll do that now. From now on, you can expect a review from me on every chapter that you put up. I really love this story.

Update soon! _
trecebo chapter 6 . 1/20/2006
*does cheer* Go, Tommy, Go! I love the spiritual aspect you have included. Light versus dark/evil. The tried and true fight of humanity.
trecebo chapter 5 . 11/28/2005
Go, Tommy, go! Yeah, ninja boy has a heart after all. Get ol' CC out of the way and Tommy has a clue. And he will take the snake down.
Stormshadow13 chapter 5 . 11/23/2005
Go Stormy ! I love the story and plot. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Pleas update soon.
fireinu chapter 4 . 9/27/2005
I like your story, and graitly look forwerd to the next chapter.
trecebo chapter 4 . 9/19/2005
Storm Shadow has an up hill battle, don' he? Woo hoo! The bad guy is...bad, kinda vampirey pharoah-ish. Not good. And the female spirit. Poor girl...

Now about that ton of bricks...can we get a mover for those?
trecebo chapter 3 . 8/19/2005
Glad to see the new post. You are taking a good look at SS's actions. Where others see cowardice (and frankly, CC is a nut anyway, total loon), you give his inner thinking. He is methodical, making himself clear as he can. But ol' Crazy Commander-(how did that imbecile EVER get in charge?) just doesn't listen. My way or the highway. Stupid man. Let's hope SS can rally and keep himself alive long enough to either A) get help and stop this evil or B) stop the evil himself.
soulfubee chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
Hurry up and update already. I want you to finish this one. No abandon yet, and you have me hooked in. Please contiune I command it.
trecebo chapter 2 . 7/28/2005
O-o-o-o-o, wiggy! This is so cool. You are doing a great set up and from Tommy's pov. I can't wait to see how this all plays out. I sense a tremendous web of plot line for you to take us through...
soulfulbee chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Hey there awesome story so far. DOn't cease doing it. I hope you continue with it.