Reviews for The Rabbi's Son
ferryboat George chapter 10 . 5/20/2008
always interesting to see things through another perspective
fififolle chapter 9 . 5/28/2006
It was wonderful to listen to Steve's accounts. From the first line, you just know it's him. Amazing. Loved his part in all this, and his assessment of events. Nice to see him and Carson with a closer relationship, even if everything is morally clouded for everyone...
princessangelwings chapter 6 . 5/16/2006
i totally agree with you here- Atlantis personal and ethics walk one hell of a fine line, their moral compass is dubious at its best! great charcter by the way, and nice background, makes him all the more loveable(steve that is).
drufan chapter 10 . 5/15/2006
Well done! Yeah, we like to poke fun at Kav but what they did was wrong. As I said before, we are not nice.

Ronon vaporizing the symbiote, fabulous. I don't think they discussed what they did with it.

Can't wait for you to tackle Michael.
victoriaely chapter 10 . 5/15/2006
I really enjoy the original POV in these stories. It's very interesting to see a character who is so well characterised and fits so well with the canon characters.

Your series reminds us that there's more than the team, Elizabeth, Carson and Radek.
Sepik chapter 10 . 5/14/2006
This has been one of my favorite fan fictions for a while. I really appreciate the kind of insight you use. Please update soon. :3
Elizabeth Bartlett chapter 10 . 5/14/2006
great chapter. I like the analogy between McKay and Hermiod. It's so true! Can't wait for the next chapter.
drufan chapter 9 . 5/12/2006
I know there are those out there that complain about the moral ambiguity of the show...but I like it. We are not nice. Humans are mean people. We are not always right. I think the show does an interesting job of trying to convey this. Schwartz once again is a good sounding board.
SeaChanter chapter 4 . 3/18/2006
Mazel Tov. It's a great story. Please add more, if you can :)
Admiral Lily chapter 8 . 1/28/2006
I. Love. Carson. And Rodney. And Shep. And ... well basically everyone but Kavanaugh and Caldwell (thought Caldwell does have his moments where he's not too awful). Great chapter.

AL
Belisse chapter 8 . 1/22/2006
Great chapter, I always love this fic and the way it shows the actual events from the POV of someone else.

I hope this keeps going through the rest of the season.
fififolle chapter 8 . 1/21/2006
Thanks, . Another amazing encounter with Schwartz. It's nice knowing what he looks like now - was that him in the background in that recent episode? I was like, hey, hey, it's Steve! Hi Steve! Golly, terrible thing to go through, this is the best (saddest, too) explanation of his 'inkling' I've seen, naturally. Poor, poor Carson. Guess we have to hug him again ;) One thing's for sure, Steve and Carson are going to be busy in the next few months!
Delka chapter 8 . 1/20/2006
A welcome departure for all the other stories out there. Had me worried a few stories back. :) Keep up the good work.
flah7 chapter 8 . 1/20/2006
that was fantastic.

Nice insight.
angw chapter 8 . 1/20/2006
I have just read all of these chapters in one go. Absolutely brilliant. I love the Doctor you have created he is an insightful character and his perspective of each espisode. Can't wait for more :D