Reviews for Ugly Shades of Gray
Sonar chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Great story. I loved the ending. Would of loved to see Matt and Xanatos in a sparring session.
Wispr chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Did great in writing Matt's character!

Wispr
Chuck chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Thanks! I'll check it out! I appoligize if I seemed rude, but when I wrote those reviews, it was late at night, I read to get myself to sleep. Your stories did not work! They kept me up! Remember the bunny? I kept going and going and going! I hope that you write more soon. Thanks again for the website adress.
Masau chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
So will Matt/Elisa/Xanatos ever learn the full truth of what happened on the rooftops? And even if they did, would they be able to tell that story to the public? Also, I know that you will be covering Demona and the Japanese clan more, but will Demona be seeing any of the Manhatten clan anytime even remotely soon? And for that matter, will any of them believe her claim to having changed? Of course, thats probably an entire story in and of itself.

BlackDragon
Chuck chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Good story as usual, but the link to your homepage still isn't working. I would appreciate it if you would either get it repaired or list the address in an author's note or in your profile. Thank you.